Quick and to the point - I’ve been playing on and off since 2006, though in that time I’ve had very little PvP experience, and I want to join a tight knit small gang PvP corp. I’m currently part of a smallish corporation that is in a giant coalition, and I’ve determined that large scale PvP where I just anchor on the FC isn’t really what I’m into.
- Played on and off since 2006, though VERY LITTLE PvP experience in that time
- Main char has a little over 80mil SP (the character I’m using to post this is an alt). I have three accounts, though only my main is currently omega
- Due to a previous life as a PI player, I have about 21bil in liquid ISK to fund some PvP
- 31 years old working professional, from western canada (pacific time zone)
What I’m looking for:
- SMALL(ish), tight knit small gang PvP corp housed in either low sec or nullsec (not interested in living in a wormhole). I like the community in smaller corps, and getting to know people
- CASUAL, I’m not going to be online every night, I’m very busy in real life and need a corp that understands that. Most of my play time is on weekends, with the occasional weeknight
- Willing to give me some guidance to learn the ropes with PvP. I’ve been playing on and off forever, but I know very little about PvP. My main activites over the years have been exploring, PI and missions. I feel like between my characters skill set (80mil sp, well skilled in most areas) and fullish wallet, I have a lot I can offer to a corp, but I need help in learning the nuances of small gang PvP.
I’m not looking to rush into anything, but interested to see what’s out there, so shoot me a note and we can chat!