Looking for Corp

Hello. I joined the EVE community this past April and have been in two different smaller corps that were arrempting to get established.
I am getting tired of running missions and high sec anomalies and am looking to find a group to learn some pvp skills with. Many people have suggested I join one of the larger nullsec alliances for this, but I’m more looking for a small/medium sized group to learn and grow with instead of being another grunt in a huge army.
My ideal corporation would be high-sec based( or close to a trade hub as moving everything halfway across the map every couple weeks isn’t my idea of fun), active in various pve activities and actively doing low/nullsec roams in which to hone my pvp skills.
I have 17mil SP mostly in caldari/gallente subcaps.

We are part of a null sec alliance and I think that’s what u need. High sec is no home, it’s like airbnb until u find your home. We are a small but growing corp that is part of a large coalition. It’s nice to have requirements, but fewer are better. We still love coalition warfare and it is null so coalition has doctrine fleet fits they use. Join our recruit chat in-game " Destiny Delivered ".

Hey! Total Mayhem is a small gang pvp Corp. Our focus is solely on pvp. We are nomadic as we’d rather chase content rather than sitting around waiting for it. This means we don’t do sov but we are blue to PL. Our style of play offers a target rich environment and a great arena for learning. I’ll post the ad below. If you like what you read feel free to drop by our discord. Hope to see you there

Stay dangerous

Hiya … 17mill is ideal, but the others are right. It’s not as hard as you think to move assets across the map, and in fact one way is to sell up and move with isk then re-buy/build when you’re out there. That said, check us out:

XMETA … We’re part of a small-medium sized alliance that would be right up your street. We have the benefit of working under the Legacy Coalition banner and thus also involve ourselves heavily in the southern war against Fraternity. There’s all sorts of roams as well as covert and strategic ops and of course large scale battles - involve yourself according to your preferences.

Here’s our recruitment ad which gives a pretty good overview and the link to our Discord. Come and have a chat :slight_smile:

@WubbaLubba_DubbDubb,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

nice name lol

Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid ■■■■ that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by
Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director
Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)
Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pub

Hey man!

Our group sounds like a pretty good fit for you. We’re based in Stacmon - 17 jumps from Jita and 9 from Dodixie. We have two standing fleet nights - a PvE night Thursdays at 0100, and a PvP fleet Saturdays at 0100. We also do random fleets unscheduled PvP fleets during the week, at least one but usually more - all between 0000 and 0300.

We’re relatively small - we have 18 people total and we’re drawing 8-10 people to the scheduled fleets. We’re a mix of vets and new players all interested primarily in learning to PvP better, so it’s a good time to join if you want to learn with a small group.

Check us out here here and contact me if you’re interested: South of Heaven [SOHCO] Seeks Casual PvPers!. Good luck on your search!

i suggest play with the spectre and bomber bar
Lot of fun and you might get as your first kill a super.

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.