Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

Evian Industries are looking for capsuleers of all experience levels. We are an Industrial Corporation operating in Immensea Nullsec, And we are apart of the Evictus Alliance.

Our goal is to build for the future. And growing stronger together. Our members range from longtime players to fresh newbro’s. We have a mature and friendly community, active in all timezones and we understand that RL comes first.

We are a well organized and structured corporation enjoying may aspects of the game. We have a friendly mature community with a relaxed atmosphere.

What we offer:

Nullsec. Fully ugpraded systems to mine and rat in.

Discord and Mumble comms

SRP on alliance ops,

PVE and PVP fleets,

BPC Library,

BuyBack Program. For ore minerals salvage PI etc

Jumpfreighter logistics in and out of highsec
Website with lots of info

Our requirements:
Register on our SEAT
Be Active
Be on Comms
Be in Fleet
Contribute to Corp
Have Fun!

We are looking for
Pilots who like null-sec or want to give it a shot.
PVP, industrials and PVE players. We accept all walks of eve-life.

Pilots who agree to be NBSI in null-sec, and agree to register on our alliance forums and participate in PVP.

Pilots who wish to contribute and be part of creating something together

With a community of 3,100+ players spanning mostly US and EU timezones, there will always be friends onlin

We want people who want to work together, to forge something bigger. If you want to be part of this, contact us in game using the Evian Ind Recruitment channel.

Do you operate in WH? Willing to join Corp into an alliance for more purples online!

No we are in an nullsec alliance. If you wish to enquire about joining your corp to the alliance you need to contact Evictus diplos ingame

Yes, we used to run with Evictus, but I haven’t been on in a bit. Was just wondering in anything changed. :slight_smile: Fly Safe, Kill Often. o7

Bump!

Hi, I’d like to join. I’m a relatively new player. What’s the process of joining (is there a discord I can join?)

join the ingame channel mentioned in the original post, chat to any recruiters who might be online

Bump!

Uh-HUH!

Hi, i’m a really new player and you’re corp sounds a lot like what i’d like to get into. I understand i’m probably a little off from joining a corp like yours, but I have a question or two for direction. Do you all bring on alphas? And i’m looking for more of a - fuel the war with crafts and materials impact rather than participate in a ton of pvp; is this something that would keep me from joining your ranks? thanks for the time, hope to hear back from you.

contact us ingame for a chat :wink:

Halloween Bumpkin

Discord Link of Awesomeness Evian Industries

Evian Industries - Doctor (Fluture) Recommended

The Great La-Bump-skie

Come join the fun!

I’m happy to see Evian still going strong! Great corp, great people =)

2 Likes

Thanks Ethan and o7.

bumping again

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.