6+ Mill Player

I took a 4 year break, and have recently returned. I’m sitting at about 6M in SP at the moment (on my main), and I mainly just PVP, Rat, and run exploration escapades via worm holes. I’m simply sick of being solo.

4 Likes

Hey DNA, IM back as well from a year break, I used to run my own corp and Im planning to do thesame thing again.

I used to run it in a way where the leadership is being honest and open about what they are thinking and I still wanna do it like that. Because we’re small, I will have a lot of time teaching you how to pvp /pve in whs. We’re mostly pvp focused tho.

I’d like to have a chat with you tonight. If you can’t send me an email if you could be interested

2 Likes

Hey there @DNA_Pirate_X! I’m a recruiter for Mecha Enterprises Fleet, a corporation in the Federation Uprising alliance. But since we require 25+ mil SP, I’m not here to talk to you about XMETA, I’m here to talk to you about Aideron Robotics, which was my home up until recently, and is the new/returning player friendly corporation within our alliance.

Our alliance is run in a way that we act as one big corporation, each corporation mishmashing with each other and running things together in a way that everyone is involved, from new players to bitter vets. We’re a medium sized group, so you’ll always have someone else to talk to in corp or alliance chat and you’ll never have to worry about being along again. We have space in Nullsec for ratting and industry. We have heavily PVP focused, both as an alliance and as corporations.

If you’d like to hear more about us, or are interested in joining Aideron Robotics, feel free to hop by our Discord here.

1 Like

Hey Boss!

Still here? Holy ■■■■!

It’s a group of adults with real lives. Most are married, and just look forward to working together/shooting the poop with a bunch of other turbo nerds after work.

They prefer 21+, but that’s not immediately disqualifying.

Either way, I would appreciate it if you could let me know what you think.

Come say Hi on Discord! https://discord.gg/PWhCXRC

Best of luck in New Eden. Live, Die, and Live Again!

2 Likes

I’m vibing with your Corp. I just tried to reach out to you in game…

2 Likes

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like
1 Like

Eve mail sent

1 Like

Check out Last Rites.! We are an FW corp that holds sov in Cloud Ring. You would have the easy access to casual small gang and larger fleet pvp and exploration in our sov in nullsec.

1 Like

o7 Welcome back to EVE! Im sure you have noticed it to be a very different game compared to 4 years ago.

Have you ever considered FW? It is mostly small gang, small ship PVP with mechanics that allow you to make decent amounts of isk alongside the exploration you are already interested in. Polaris Imperial Navy has recently joined FW on the Amarr side and ready to push the Minmatar back out of Imperial space so pilots like yourself are of much interest to us.

If you want to know more you can message me in game or join our public chat ‘Polaris Imperial Navy’

Fly safe!

1 Like

hey man, welcome back! If youre looking for a good balance of small gang and large fleet ops throw me a convo or join ‘Join WSI’ ingame!

dont be just another number in the blob!

1 Like

Welcome back!
JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/ 5

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

My Corp is a haven for introverts. We are comfortable working alone but we like to have friends to be alone with. We have Corp ops and projects but it’s perfectly fine if you want to play on your own sometimes. We do all of Eve, pew pew, industry, exploration. We have lots of experience and a passion for teaching and mentoring. We are based in a very quiet corner of high sec with a long term goal of joining a sov null alliance while retaining our high sec base as a new player training ground. Email me in game if you’re interested. Welcome back to the game!

1 Like

treat yourself.

1 Like

hi @DNA_Pirate_X

join AKIMA Pub channel … lets have a chat

1 Like

We Are Unified Variations

Hi there

WE are Unified Variations. We are a small corp in a small Alliance. We are located in null sec. We operate under NRDS, Not Red Don’t Shoot. As a corporation we enjoy Mining, PVE, and PVP. We’d like to welcome you to our corporation if you like. So come to our chat channel UVAR Lounge. Have fun and fly safe.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We do have some requirements: We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed.
Register on SEAT
Be Active
Be on Comms
Be in Fleet
Contribute to Corp
Have Fun!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a more and more PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RL comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “your char name” ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for pilots!

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.