Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

First off, I’d like to say that this is a wall of text detailing the corp. However, we do NOT vet your whole life and interview you for a week before you can join. We do however require a full ESI.

We are NOT renters.

We like having a few words with you, either in-game or on TS3 or Discord to see where you at.

Asteroid Farm Unlimited is a corporation primarily focused on the various PVP aspects of the game, however being set-up in Null-sec in Delve, makes industrial operations very lucrative. We have a huge PVP scene within our coalition, and seeing 20+ PVP fleets per day is not unusual.

Being part of The Imperium of-course allows us to take part of their vast infrastructure, and provides a safe haven in where you can get on with your business in peace.
However, being part of The Imperium comes with certain requirements, we will gladly fill you in on these once we get the opportunity to talk to you.

We have certain realistic goals and aspirations, which we will strive to complete within 2018. One of them is to surpass 200 active members within this new year. We are constantly growing and evolving.

We also strive to accomplish the following goals

• Enough people online to support an op (if interest is there) every day
  • Self-supplied freighter service, AKA within Corp for minimum delays
  • The setup and maintaining of a corporation owed Azbel for building capital parts/ships.
    - Corporate Azbel is deployed, and Tech 2 rigged for cap parts / cap ships. - Super low tax!
  • Corporation sponsored capital ship building/research programs.
    - One project focuses on building ships as a team, and not alone.
    - Another project focuses on teaching the process of researching blueprints, and Invention.
  • Corporation sponsored PVP - Fleet command learning.
    - One project Fleet Commander Program - Learn how to FC, and start commanding fleets.

Please note that these are just some of our goals and aspirations, and we will strive for everyone in the corp to enjoy a profitable environment in one of the most profitable areas of the game.

Asteroid Farm Unlimited keeps a minimum of 4 pap’s (Strategic FLEET PARTICIPATIONS) per month. (This is subject to change) Super easy to get your participation links.

We also maintain a couple of services in-alliance, in order to maximize the time spent doing things that you like and minimize hiccups.

We/the alliance provide the following:

• HUNDREDS of moon mining structures. 5 Private corporation moons, mineable only by ADFU members.
  • Tons of Alliance/Coalition PvP fleets every day.
  • In Alliance mining operations every day, with tons of rorquals and boosts.
  • Low tax Manufacturing, Refinery, Invention, and other services.
    - Azbel is up and running, an even lower tax 1 % than other corporation/alliance owned stations.
  • Ever expanding the null-sec market for many of your needs (we have the third biggest market hub in EVE).
  • Setup in good constellation with lots of mining and ENDLESS ratting possibilities.
  • Full ore and ice buyback program at 90% Delve price, depending on the type of ore/ice.
  • An active and friendly community.
  • Ship replacement program.
  • Mining support ships and freighter service.
  • Low tax (6%). Which equals more ISK in your pocket, in one of the most profitable areas in EVE.

Our leadership players are longtime inhabitants of EVE, with massive amounts of experience from most parts of the game. The best part is we will strive to help you make your time in EVE the best time ever.

We would be delighted to answer any of your questions, and go a little bit deeper into the description of our corp/alliance in-game when you get to the interview stage of the hiring process.

If you are a new eve online player, that is ok… reach out and let us know you want to join. We want to teach our skills to other players. Come and grow with us!

Before joining our channel below, Please use our ESI system for background checks - Here

Our website is here.

Eve in-game public channel is “ADFU Recruitment Channel”

After this is completed, eve mail the following people about joining up!

ADFU recruitment team -
Tbagger98
Gyrow Five
XJ59
gsPhil

1 Like

What TZ is the corp usually active? How active is AU tz?

I do not think we have an AU Member yet, However Bastion is huge and I am sure there will be people around to fly with. Feel free to reach out in game with the channel.

Bump for a good Corp! Come fly the unfriendly skies! :wink:

Wanna Mine Moons? Come Stop By! We love to moon mine! Love to pvp? Want some excitement? Fleets run at all hours, all sorts of people. Come Diversify your kill board today!

Bump for the best null corp I have been apart of.

1 Like

Good fellas, just trying to spread some pvp to the universe… Spodbless - 10/10 would join again… wait, i’m still in the corp… yay me! Come join up, and ask about our free ointment!

Come Fly with us! :slight_smile:

Bump, still looking for active pilots who want to make loads of isk.

Still looking for new folks to build our empire! ADFU is an equal opportunity employer!

Come join up, and kill most of the universe :slight_smile:

loving that zero space life people, come check it out… come live the high life.

Missing Eve Vegas, but our alliance is there… Yeah, come join up!

best in game value, half the price! come join up today!

Still looking for new members.

Still looking for new members.

Lots of rocks to mine we need more people to mine them :slight_smile:

Looking for members that want to make lots of isk.

Spots open, looking for dedicated members.

Updated recruitment post - Come and Join us, we look forward to your application.