New player looking for mining corp

Hi guys,

I’ve just started eve after looking at some videos on youtube and was thinking of joining a player owned corporation.

I would like to mine

hit me up in game or reply to this thread.

Thanks

ExstatiK

1 Like

WarDogs Industrial Arms is happily Taking new people, we are relatively new but have a good setup for growth with a exceptional Orca booster, we just ask that you work on your Amarr standings to cut into that tax rate when we move our finished products to market. and a working mic helps. check out our description in game to see if were the right fit for you. A working mic helps too :slight_smile:

1 Like

ADFU is always looking for mining dudes, we do have a pvp requirement… but its easy to do and we even have ships we can provide until you get skilled higher.

Come grow and fly with us!

1 Like

hi tbagger98,

I have literally just started playing eve online so i don’t have many skills in the game yet. I am also not subscribed yet and can only fly a mining frigate.

I would be interested in joining your corporation. Will i survive in 0.0?

ExstatiK

1 Like

We can show you the way! We can also hook you up with a mentor, that will show you the ropes.

I sent you an evemail in game. Reply back when you can, and we look forward to seeing you around.

• Tbagger
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.