New player looking for Ustz group

Hi
I am new player and I am looking for USTZ ATive group. My focus is to learn pvp .
I will be happy if there is people can train me how ro excel on it and train to be a good pilot
I am thinking to join faction warfare .but I don’t know what it is needed

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Leo, welcome! Faction warfare is a great place to learn PVP. Defensive plex, take fights whenever you can. Figure out what makes money from your loyatly points store to make ISK. Die alot. Check the fits of those who beat you on zkillboard.com, learn what fits do what and how to best guess what you are up against. Die alot. In the beginning look for trick fits that people wont expect as much. Google and read alot, there’s good resources on the interwebs. Die alot. Then learn covops and move to a wormhole that’s where the crazy fun ■■■■ is :smiley:

2 Likes

my corp is mainly USTZ, we live in WH space but often have connections to low sec. we do a little of everything but have a few quite experienced guys that can help you out. If you want a casual corp to explore the game and get to learn what makes eve so great, feel free to PM me in game or join our public chat “Phantom-PUB”. see ya there o7

3 Likes

Come fly with us in delve, learn the game from the best!

2 Likes

o7
Are you guys active in USTZ . Do you train new members and offer pvp classes and contents for new members. Currently i have magic 14 trained i would like to focus in more skills for pvp

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

1 Like
1 Like

Hello @Leo_Galileo,

I noticed you have not decided on a Corp and was hoping you would give us a closer look. We are a super Active WH Corp/Alliance. We can definitely focus on your PVP training as that is what we push the most as an Alliance. Stop by, see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Infernal Armada is a smaller corp (about 40 active players) in sov null that is new player focused (not new player friendly, there is a difference). We specialize in saving new and returning players from the horrors of highsec and get them into combat and making ISK right away.

Free ships to throw away and a good, mature group of players to hang out with. Check us out and come join our Discord: https://infernalarmada.weebly.com/

1 Like

I sent you an in game mail Leo, I think you would be a perfect fit for Sub Par! We are USTZ and love to take on new players. Our Fcs our very patient tutors and we love to share our knowledge and help, to develop new pilots with their skills and tactics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.