Looking to join USTZ group

I’ve been inactive for a decade. Looking to get back into the field and get my feet wet. Active life but can find time in the evening hours. 64 million SP plus support toon for Logistics

2 Likes

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

Maybe give us a look? Aurora. - A Nullsec Corp for PvP Enjoyers

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Aloha,
I’m the HR director for Moosearmy from what I am reading so far I think you would fit in perfectly with our playstyle and corp family first mentality. Moosearmy is focuses on it’s members having fun first after IRL responsibilities and motivates each other to progress in and out of game and has strong we are in this together family environment. https://auth.moosearmy.co is how you can get access to our public discord and we will be happy to talk with you about us what we do and how we can progress your fun in EVE.

Come checkout LowKey Ops, We haven’t updated our post yet, but we merged into a larger USTZ group, from Atrax. 🕸️ATRAX. - USTZ PvP - LowSec

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

hay bud am looing for vet to join my corp we are a lade back corp where RL comes first as its a game and be played at anytime… plus its your game so you play it how and when you want your the one paying for it… if your looking for making new friends and having some laughs along the way come and have a chat, we are eu and us tz

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Come have a chat if this sounds interesting

Check us out

Check out Primal Instinct!

The Awoken is a nullsec corp actively engaged in frequent PvP fleets, with opportunities for ratting, industry, mining, and exploration. If you’re 18+, have a mic, can communicate in English, and you’re willing to participate in 5 PvP fleets a month at a minimum, we might be the corp for you. We’re predominantly active around 8-11 PM Central.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hey bro! Check us out at WEF. We’re always RL first and chill but building something great.

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
we are a pvp corp located out in stain join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you Replicatorz