Returning USTZ (Eastern) Player 79mil+45mil looking for Null

Alfa225 and Dietrx if you want to see some antique killboard activity, I havn’t played since 2014.

I currently don’t have a capital(my god what happened to prices) though I am Chimera capable and would just be the books away from a Archon or Rev.

Zero interest in WH space, got ripped off bad the last time I played when my corp collapsed.

1 Like

Welcome back bud if your looking for pew pew there is plenty in my corp there is plenty of isk to be made if you fancy a chat jump on my discord

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Hey,

My corp itself doesn´t have an active USTZ but we are trying to build it up. the alliance on the other hand has. We are living in NullSec in the south in a quite safe enviroment. if you are interested: join our Discord and we see how we can help you.

See you in space o7

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have

Hi there! Check us out:

Back up to the top i go

Alfa,

Have a look at Aurora. Might be a good fit for you as you enjoy PvP content:

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums we are a pvp corp located out in stain join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you Replicatorz

Aloha,
I’m the HR director for Moosearmy from what I am reading so far I think you would fit in perfectly with our playstyle and corp family first mentality. Moosearmy is focuses on it’s members having fun first after IRL responsibilities and motivates each other to progress in and out of game and has strong we are in this together family environment. https://auth.moosearmy.co is how you can get access to our public discord and we will be happy to talk with you about us what we do and how we can progress your fun in EVE.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

i hope we can have a talk

Hey bro! Check us out at WEF. We’re mostly USTZ with some EU bros and I’m EST with you. Laid back and fun fleets. Good dudes!