Returning player, looking for a tightknit group

Hi there,
I’m back again and want to play some EVE again (95m sp). Looking for a new group to do some PVP and PVE in EUTZ.
For me having fun is the major thing I want to do, some ratting, some PVE together but also small and mid roams. But RL comes first.

Main is combat and support focused. Loving special roles like HIC, dictors, BO and stuff like that. But still need some help with learning pvp.

Let me know if you think we are a good fit!
BB

welcome back buddy am looking for members to join my corp also run a alliance feel free to pop on our discord and have a chat

Hi, maybe you are interested, we are just starting in High Sec: Gdawn :slight_smile:

AEGIS VICTORIUM!

We are a close knit community of Eve veterans that has established a new corporation. We are looking for like minded people to join from the ground up and build something amazing!

Our corporation includes people that have diverse playstyles and as such we can support your journey through New Eden; PVP, Industry, Mining and Exploration, we have some of the best players in every play style.

PVP is a requirement. From small skirmishes to large strategic engagements, every member has a place.

We have a zero tolerance for sexism, racism, homophobia and any other kind of hateful behaviour.

All members are expected to be able to speak on comms. Communication is key to our community, having a fun chat about the recent battle, or just a banter of good times!!

We are heavy EUTZ, with players in the AUTZ and USTZ times.

What we offer! And so much more!

• Close knit PvP focused community.
  • Regular structured PvP activities.
  • Corp starter package/handout.
  • Capital ship pathway, training and leadership.
  • Access to rapidly expanding BPO library.
  • Prompt and flexible Corp buy back schemes.

What we expect!

• Active on Discord and in comms while in game minimum.
  • Achieve 7 alliance fleet activity tracking hours a month.
  • Open to learn and grow as a group.
  • No drama or toxicity tolerated.

Application requirements and process.

• 15 million skill points minimum is a recommendation but not a hard requirement.
  • A zKillboard, We are a PVP focused corp. No zKillboard is worse then a red kill board.
  • Skilled pilots or those eager to learn and grow with Aegis Victorium are welcome to apply.

We are not an instant accept corporation; we will have a full background check, interview and probation term upon applying.

Application times vary but this can take 2-5 days.

CLICK HERE to start your journey with Aegis Victorium!

Hey there BlackByte!

My name is Odysemus. I am the Director of Recruitment for Project Omega Industries!

We make our home down in Detorid (Angel space) and have some amazing pockets with the new Equinox upgrades in place that you could enjoy - most certainly. Both for ratting and mining.
There is PvP for those wanting it, including large scale strat. ops., small and large home defense fleets and the occasional PvP roams and PvP fun fleet shenanigans.

To be completely transparent, we are a predominately USTZ corporation. However, we do have a few die-hard Euros - mostly from the Nordic north, with some down in the tip of South Africa. We are looking to expand our EU presence and the alliance we are in, Gentlemen’s.Club [GCLUB], does have some EU representation.
I would LOVE to onboard you into our corporation, as I said - I think we are the tightknit, family first group who have been together for years and I think you would get along swell with.

If the USTZ is a major turn off - I can get you in contact with one of the Corps. in our Alliance who does have a more significant Euro presence.

We do also have friends in Dystopian Angels, who are our allies and live a bit north of us in Detorid. They are part of Weapons of Mass Production [WOMP] alliance.

SO many options to consider!

If you are interested in ANY of these options; join our Discord and I will get you set up and help you navigate whatever option seems appealing!

When you get in Discord, just say ‘Hello’ in our Public-Landing channel and someone will greet you promptly!

Hope to fly with you soon!
~Odysemus

Hi. check us out!

hey man. Im the CEO of Legion Ascending, a PVP/Indy corp that is a part of the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. We have our toes in just about everything. Our corp is focused on the members, meaning all members have a say in the future of the corp. We enjoy playing as a group and chilling in comms even if not in the same fleet. Come to our discord and chat with us, see what you think.

Check us out dude!

Hay!

Instead of a copy-and-paste post. I’d rather just reply to what you’ve posted. I’ll start with who we are, we are Heavy Caliber, part of the NC. Alliance. Roughly 82 members with another corp for Newbro that join if they don’t want such an action pack corp.

You’ve mentioned you’re from an EUTZ, we are 90% sure that most are currently on deployment and doing well, moving slowly into enemy territory which will offer us more content as the weeks/months go by! I keep multiple toons on deployment and two back home where I can PvE safely under our PH/NC./PL super umbrella.

In addition to the deployment, our corp is very active in participating in our own roams, we have Blop corp deployment, and we do go out in kitchen sink roams to blast and have fun. So if you like using HIC, dictors you’ll have a blast doing that with us.

Most of us have played for many years and will offer you an environment to practice PvP so you feel more confident in your area of interest.

If you want to discuss this further, I’d encourage you to PM on discord at “.viryn” or even join the corp discord Heavy Caliber.

AEGIS VICTORIUM!

We are a close knit community of Eve veterans that has established a new corporation. We are looking for like minded people to join from the ground up and build something amazing!

Our corporation includes people that have diverse playstyles and as such we can support your journey through New Eden; PVP, Industry, Mining and Exploration, we have some of the best players in every play style.

We have a zero tolerance for sexism, racism, homophobia and any other kind of hateful behaviour.

All members are expected to be able to speak on comms. Communication is key to our community, having a fun chat about the recent battle, or just a banter of good times!!

We are heavy EUTZ, with players in the AUTZ and USTZ times.

What we offer! And so much more!

• Corp starter package/handout.
  • Capital ship pathway, training and leadership.
  • Access to rapidly expanding BPO library.
  • Prompt and flexible Corp buy back schemes.

What we expect!

• Active on Discord and in comms while in game minimum.
  • Achieve 5 alliance fleet activity tracking hours a month.
  • Open to learn and grow as a group.
  • No drama or toxicity tolerated.

Application requirements and process.

Currently open to all interested players!

CLICK HERE to start your journey with Aegis Victorium!

Hey there BlackByte,

We’re a small US/EU wormhole corp that has pretty good activity across both time zones. We’re still looking to add a few more pilots to our roster though.

We live in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. While we primarily hunt for pvp content, we have plenty of folks that rat, huff and engage in indy activities on the side to pay the bills.

We’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. The goal for us to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously. People log in when they can, there’s definitely no playtime expectation.

You can find a link to our discord in our recruitment post, which I will provide below. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information.

Fly safe! o7

Hey, BlackByte

I think we got what you might be looking for. Check out our post. It’ll give info on who and what we are about as well as how to get in touch with us.

We hope to hear from you soon!

• JX

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

we do small gang and blops in npc stain
Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

See if we are the right fit! :slight_smile:

**Recruiting self-motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all-around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/566825158/

CEO - blankbling
**Recruiters - Anubis TTC (US) , Brendan Anneto (AU) **

****Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord [Gladiators of Rage ] (Discord )

HI there, welcome back to EVE, please check us out. Take care

Hey!

We are currently building up our corp within a nullsec alliance. If you are interested join our discord and let’s have a chat. For ratting you have the whole imperium space free to use.
What I’m really searching is dudes who are interested in PVP and do fleets and knows what he/she does. If that might be interesting for you:

Greetings
Monkey