Looking for a corp

Hello everyone. I have been playing EVE about a year solo now and find myself getting more interested in some group content. My main activities so far have been mission running, mining and exploration. High/Low sec space has been my only areas of travel so far.

I would love to find a casual friendly big group that does all the above activities and more. I want to learn PVP. Experience large industrial jobs/mining etc… Be part of a team effort. In a CASUAL environment! Willing to listen on Discord/Chat when needed and chat occasionally.

47 years old

Several omega accounts with characters 40 mil sp-85 mil sp. Would like to bring 3-4 toons into corp.

Previous 2003-2010 EVE experience.

West coast U.S. location.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sounds like you’d fit in well here The Order of Merlin -WASOP- Are Recruiting Looking forward to hear from you!

1 Like

You sound like you might enjoy The Awoken. We’re currently in highsec, but as soon as we can boost our numbers we’re looking to go to nullsec. We have PvP roams and mining fleets, and a wide array of players and playstyles. We’re most active from about 0200ish to 0800ish EVE time, though we’ve also got players on outside of that.

Feel free to drop in on our public Discord and chat with us. For more information, check out our recruitment thread: The Awoken (Hisec, PvP/PvE, Mining/Industry, Explo)

You should check out DadTZ! We are a mature group of players with a very strict Real Life first policy. We are as casual and you could be and offer everything you’re looking for including coaching to help you get into pvp with pvp bonuses every month back to you and 120% SRP even in solo situations. No required ops or peer pressure.

Check out our awesome PowerPoint Here

And our discord Here

You should check out our highsec Corp Biotoxin Industries. Highsec mining indy and pve. Friendly group of mature players who just want to enjoy the game.

Message Varina Vengari or Clannad Maister in game if you’re interested.

Fly safe o7

It’s not a large corp (only 2 members so far) but me and a bud are starting a HS indy corp, just mine chat and talk with maybe some exploration on the side. My friend runs missions and abyss site so I’m sure he could help you. :grinning:

Hey Kar Devoe,

Please check us out: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Greetings mate we are A very chilled group, living in nullsec. Take a look at us , also i can be if assistance regardless you joining or not

Thank you for the recruitment information everyone.

Hi Kar, our community would be a good fit for you we tick all your boxes

1. Primarily we have PvP instructors within our group always ready to lend a helping hand.
  2. We mine expensive moons out in our home region using busy fleets to increase efficiency
  3. Missions can be run via our dedicated mision running special interest group.
  4. You will live in Null sec so exploration is on your doorstep.
  5. Fully upgraded home systems with dozens of Citadel structures geared towards vast manufacture task.
  6. Specific, measurable, realistic and timely team goals for everyone to participate in

Please get in touch if you want to know more!

League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We’re a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out!

Thank you for responding everyone.

We are a corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Come check us out.

1 Like

Yo m8, welcome back, what about joining the good side? have a look at the Police Force :policeman:

Hello!
Try The Wormhole Life. Merger PVP & PVE WH Alliance Is Recruiting Beginners & Expert Pilots & Corporations. 500 Plex Units for CEOs - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

hey @Kar_Devoe

contact me ingame

JuuR

Hi Kar

You sound like a great fit for War Eagle Fleet, we really try to focus on building something as a group, and we are very active, you’ll always have people to play with!

Come check us out: War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp

Hope to see you in space soon.

Hi,

make sure you check out Lethal Devotion!