Coming back to EVE after way long break and looking for corp

Hello,

I am coming back to EVE after a 3 to 4 year break. I won’t lie, I literally can’t remember how to do most anything. I used to know lots but figure it will come back to me once jumping back in.

Here are some of the things I once did.

• I have been a member of high sec, low sec, null sec and WH corps

• I have a main with 96 mil sp and an alt with 42 mil sp

• I can fly nearly all ships except super carrier, titan, and I think dread

• Self sufficient on ISK, apparently I used to know how to make a lot of isk at one time

I work a lot and am an avid woodturner so I can’t dedicate massive amount of time to this game. Some of my past corps were very time intensive and don’t want to get into a corp that starts threatening me with failure to go on 3 to 5 fleets a week. I just want to be laid back and go on small gang roams. I used to be very good at scanning and one of my toons has perfect scanning skills. Living in a WH will do that for you. I have one account and refuse to dual box.

Other than that, I am very easy going and I don’t get into all the drama.

I am looking at either a WH or null sec corp in USTZ. I don’t want to be associated with Goons because once you get that stain on your character, no one wants anything to do with you. Not interested in high sec or low sec.

2 Likes

@BearThatCares would be someone to chat with. Flew with him back in his null sec days and was a cool dude.

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Hi Medgar

Sounds like a good match.
Goons live next door and are neutral to us.

Fatal Outcome in our own growing alliance with Sov is looking for pilots for PVP in 0.0.
No block fights, no CTA’s, and no minimum time to be on - but plenty of content.

We offer
• Skirmishes
• Gate camps
• Small gang roams
• Family friendly atmosphere
• AU, EU, US timezones

1 Like

Welcome back bud.

• Wormhole group
  • USTZ
  • Small Gang Roams

We check your boxes- check us out!

1 Like

Hit me up in game and we can chat… Rl first - game is a game

Thanks
A-K

1 Like

East coast or west coast?

1 Like

Hey man!

Troll Legion is a USTZ corp in Sov space. We’re looking for relaxed pilots that like to make things go boom. We also like our isking as well.

We don’t do paps or mandatory participation
Real life comes first
We offer pvp and fitting training
Test Server Tuesdays every week
We’ll accept a limited amount of new players

Our corps goal is to become the SWAT team of null sec pvp fleets. We will practices BLOPs, Recons, FAX, Jump destroyers and other specialized ships.

Mandatory requirments:
Good attitude and a wiliness to learn
Mic and headset
When in game be in coms (even if it’s afk channel)

Send me a mail in game or jump in 2LOLZ Recruitment channel if interested!

1 Like

Hey @Medgar_Aideron, welcome back to the game. When you have time , come hop into fweddit discord and see if fweddit is the right fit for you.

ORGNC come in and ask for me, niv. We’re a small casual alliance that does null and ls things in ustz. We totally understand your work life and rl come first. And I don’t know much about woodworking, but sure I’d like to hear more about it.

You can see our corp ad here

1 Like

The Easter Federation wants you !!!

We are a tight knit group of people focusing on the Fun things in Eve. We wanted to carve out our own part of Space without “The Blobs” help or mentality. Usually we do small to medium sized Fleets and roams around our home region of Scalding Pass. We have our own SOV (Not rented !! ) for everyone to make them iskies with mining or ratting. Our little family is formed of Veterans and new players alike and we can teach you everything you can or want to know in and around New Eden.

——————————————————————————

What we offer:

• Eve Veterans in Alliance to answer all of your questions

• SOV Nullsec for all kinds of ISK making

• PvP from small roams to medium sized Alliance Fleets

• A strong member driven community

What we are looking for:

• Active pilots

• Working Mic

• Friendly attitude and willingness to train to our requirements.

If you feel we might be the right place for you or your Corporation then please join our Discord and message one of our Recruiters. Or add one of our recruiters as a friend on Discord:

[E-FED] Gralek Mena#5246 / [E-FED] Panda Pelling#2830

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Hi,

Let me know if interested and good luck catching up with the game-changes :slight_smile:

o/

1 Like

Hello @Medgar_Aideron and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. We would love to have you take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

This man, good people.

1 Like

Come chat with us, our alliance has a decent USTZ and we’re currently building the USTZ group in our corp.

hi @Medgar_Aideron

out alliance is all time zomes so it doesnt matter when you are able to play a bit … you never will be alone online … we are a casual corp … Real Life goes first

hope i can talk to you soon

JuuR

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.