Returning from 18month break, multiple chars

Looking to see what’s out there and what’s changed.

About me;

-UK timezone
-Playing since 2006 with a few breaks along the way
-Multiple chars, with 3 mains each with 150-170mil sp
-Experiance in most aspects of the game up until I took a break, including wormholes, null, manufacture, industry, trade.
-Self sufficient

I don’t have any specifics, I guess am hoping that I find something which reignites my passion for eve.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Come to wormholes, mate!

Engaging content, great fights.

We have plenty of UK guys, even do meetups in London every now and then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Fung_Ku,

We’re a small, UK/EU TZ focussed alliance based in null sec. Our gameplay revoles around PVP and we’re a close group of mostly UK vets. Pretty chilled, lots of fleets but none are mandatory + capitals etc. Let me know what you think

1 Like

Welcome back!!

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Mumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer
in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Hey hey, we are a EU tz family up in GW.

1 Like

Thankyou for the responses so far, I will look at each of the advertisements.

2 Likes

Come chat with us, we could some extra people like yourself.

1 Like

Intrested in Triglavian? Check us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, you sound like you would fit right in with Brittas Empire. We are a prodominately UK tz corp who focuses on working together and having a gd time. If you’re interested, check our website out for more info.

o7

https://brittas-empire.com/

1 Like

Hey we have many members who have come back to game just like you

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Thankyou to all who have taken the time to reply, I have made contact with one or 2. I’m still looking to see what’s out there, not someone who likes to Corp hop, so looking for a permanent home!

Taking a few more days to consolidate all chars assets before joining whoever I choose… Is there anyone else who thinks they might have what I need to ignite the passion I once had?

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Hello!
Divine Mortals is an active PvP/PvE/Indy oriented corporation within Divinity Alliance. Divinity is currently the oldest active alliance in the QFC.

We in Divinity believe that real life comes before all.
We have a minimum of 5mil sp requirement and new players welcomed. We welcome Alpha as well as Omega

We have a pool of experienced players from all aspects of Eve life and offer their knowledge to those who want it.

We specialize in:

• Combat / PVP Training
  • Mining/Ratting/Exploration
  • Planetary Interaction (PI)
  • Manufacturing (T1/T2)
  • Keeping a friendly atmosphere
  • Existing & thriving in Null security space (Nullsec)

We ask for members to be on as much as possible, but as stated before - Real life comes first
If you are interested, please mail Alan Heir Alar ingame.

You should consider Alwar Fleet! They are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

hey there come see if you want to try your hand in lowsec at small gang here read this ad see what you think

1 Like

hi
did you find any thing ? come by our discord or join our public channel in game : Mea Culpa.

1 Like

HEY!!

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

1 Like

Hey @Fung_Ku

You should stop by in game channel FINFLEET and have a chatter. If you been around you would have heard of us :slight_smile: I see you been in Tri and Volta so you might fine some familiar faces here.

FinFleet is a multinational corporation consisting of mature and social members from all over the Europe, but mainly Scandinavian and the UK.

What we offer:

• Targets and plenty of them

• Fun, friendly, mature and social environment

• Free combat wings ships (free T2 logi ships, dictors, hictors, links, Capitals/dreads)

• Alliance wide SRP for ships

• Highly experienced alliance wide FC’s, known through all Eve universe

• Strong industrial wing (we build all kinds of ships)

• Daily alliance and coalition based PVP fleets

• Chance to be a part of massive large scale engagements

• Big capital and super capital battles

• Daily fun through Discord, Whatsapp and Mumble.

• Super Capital program.

• Mature and responsible pilots

• A decent knowledge of current game mechanics also have a working microphone and can understand basic English

• Mainly PVP oriented pilots

• 18+ years old

• Mumble

• Ability to fly our doctrines

• Super and regular capital pilots is a plus.

• Ability to fly a Force Auxiliary with in a few months of training

Join ingame FinFleet channel for more information

Discord Server : https://discord.gg/eBgPhdR

1 Like

Hello im Furu a recruiter for TDSIN, if WH’s could possibly pique your intrest.
Then here is my pitch lol xD, If u want to come on comms and have a bit for detailed chat you are welcome to, can get my discord etc trough my ingame mail.
But here a few key sentences about our corp. Should note we do want some activity before applying.

The Dark Space Initiative
-C5 C5 PVP Corp.
-US/EU TZ Strong. With growing AU.
-One of the oldest and proudest.
-Come join a corp that takes pride in having a chill atmosphere and every chance to blow ■■■■ up. (Community)

Hope to hear from you.
Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment Team

1 Like