Old hand looking for a corp after a 12+ month break

Hey folks. As the title says I’m returning after a fairly long hiatus.
I’m an 80mil + pilot. No useful alts.
Looking for a fairly casual but active group to join.
No overly fussed over where I go so long as it’s primarily eu timezone and there’s content.

If wormholes, I’d be looking no higher than a c4 and a 15+ member corp.

if 0.0 I’m happy to participate in fleets and roams or pvp or pve quality but I don’t want to be enrolled in 60+ man fleets and nightly ctas. (Ctas two or three times a week would be fine)

I’m looking to play fairly casual and want to join a group have daily events. Ideally between 18:00 - midnight eu timezone.

Hope there’s someone out there looking to recruit an awkward fit like myself.

Fly dangerous.

2 Likes

Hi @Lucious_Gideon

We’re and EUTZ PVP corp based in Null Sec - we’re ina war atm so there are plenty of fleets and some CTAs but Ithink you’ll enjoy the content + wedo regular small gang fleets as well.

Hey Lucious_Gideon

Stop by Zen rolling ingame and have a chat :slight_smile:

We are a eu based wh pvp corp who are mostly active during the late afternoon and evening.
We are pretty casual and down to earth, where we troll eachother a bit :slight_smile:
So if you are interested then, lets have a chat and you can also look at our recruitment post :slight_smile:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/magister-mortalis-raid-nullsec-with-us/83718/55

Fly safe

Bokbok @Lucious_Gideon ci,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that does daily fun blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

Unholy Knights of Cthulhu is a moderately sized PVP corporation looking to expand! We are a corporation within TEST Alliance and call the region of Esoteria home. Here, we can offer you access to a vast amount of PVP content and access to any PVE content you want in null-sec.

What we offer you:

• Safe Havens for PvE

• EUTZ and USTZ coverage (corp) and alliance nearly 23/7

• Working Space Logistics

• Buy programs of all Kinds Loot, Ore & Salvage!

• Want to use Titans? Supers? Dreads? Carriers? TEST uses them constantly!

• Industrial Support, if your into that sorta’ thing.

What we require from you:

• 5mil SP minimum

• Willingness to PVP and make ISK

• Activity in corp and alliance matters

• Socialize with your fellow space nerds!

• A working microphone is mandatory

• FULL ESI keys provided for ALL your accounts and characters via the TEST auth system

If you are interested in joining us, please have a chat with us in our ingame channel, ukoc.pub and join us on our discord server, Unholy Knights Of Cthulhu

@Lucious_Gideon

Yo,

Check out A home for all low-sec pirate filth and Gallente faction warfare pilots in the EUTZ: the ★★ Sons of Luminaire ★★ 🦅

We’re a low-sec, faction warfare PVP corporation which enjoys murdering everything and exclusively in the European timezone. Our fleets usually start 18-1900 most days of the week and we don’t fly in any other timezone (though it’s always an option with our pals in Galmil).

We have around 30 members which makes us a small corp, but we are active, and we all love small-gang PVP. An example of the sort of thing we get up to from last night: https://br.inyour.space/?s=45346&b=8654220&e=90&t=rQPMAcisqKHHaaaaaaaaG

There’s no PAPs, no FATs, no CTAs, just log in and join fleets when you want to.

Come talk to us on Discord.

Hey @Lucious_Gideon! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

We understand here at Exxitium that IRL comes first, always, and foremost. Trust me when I tell you, despite the constant stream of content that we have available, we will never mandate you log in, ever.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

Lol, love the OP, if you want to meet similar old farts and old returning players, with some young blood thrown in, well give me a yell in game.

And no I’m no interested in a huge self promotion post for myself or corp, you find out when you get invited.

You might be interested in flying with us, and seem a good fit…

We are a RL friendly international corp (I’m UK but we have a broad EUTZ/USTZ/AUTZ range) and live in NPC null

Our roots are in industry, although to live in null we have broadened our horizons to include PVP fleets and small gang. Our CTAs are not mandatory, although we do appreciate people helping as much as they can when we need to defend our home!

We are well organised and have excellent out of game systems including an online store, forums, discord and a loyalty point scheme, all designed from the ground up to enable us to scale successfully across multiple timezones

There’s a bunch more info on our main thread here:

Hello,

Hope all is well. Welcome back, Wanted to give you some information about my corp.

Federation of Freedom Fighters

We have returned, we are growing, and now we want you!

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
•Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

Help us keep, take, and defend NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.

We are also open to Corp mergers in to F-OFF. This topic is sometimes a hard pill to swallow, but we have great experience on this topic and can help you give your members a home.

Player Recruitment:
Frosty Bolt - US
Justin Starr STARR-US
Sine Wave - US

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.