106M Main/100M Alt - Returning after 6 years - PvP Focused - USTZ - Looking for new home

I’ve been away from EVE for a long time and I’m ridiculously rusty, but I’m interested in shaking off the dust and getting back out there. Before leaving I did a fair amount of PvP, mostly in null-sec and also with RvB, plus dabbling in WH life and making ISK on the side running Incursions.

I’m looking for an opportunity to get back into PvP with a group that is relatively casual and willing to help as I wrap my head around all of the changes that have taken place. Access to ISK-making opportunities on the side would also be great. Open to a null-sec or wormhole corp…also interested in learning more about Invasions/Abyssal Deadspace/etc.

About me:

• PvP-focused Main with most sub-cap ships trained
  • Alt that can fly command ships/carrier/dread
  • Casual player, online 3-4 nights a week depending on RL commitments
  • Used to know how to PvP/scan/probe/etc but now can barely remember how to stop my ship
  • Laid-back, willing to learn and help, not an asshat

If you think I might be a good fit for you let me know!

1 Like

Hey Phil,

I’m a recruiter for SBBAL a PVP corp.

We regularly run Abyssal for Isk or have krab systems to get you back into the “groove” and losing ships. With our small corp atmosphere we all have been playing eve for a couple years together and like to enjoy eachother’s company rather then stringent requirements in game.

I’d be down to chat if you’re interested in looking at our corp. reply here or ship me an evemail and I can send you an invite to our discord to chat some more with the crew. We typically run from 18.00-4.00 eve time so we’re quite a long US tz due to member IRL activites from coast to coast.

Unholy Knights of Cthulhu is a moderately sized PVP corporation looking to expand! We are a corporation within TEST Alliance and call the region of Esoteria home. Here, we can offer you access to a vast amount of PVP content and access to any PVE content you want in null-sec.

What we offer you:

• Safe Havens for PvE

• EUTZ and USTZ coverage (corp) and alliance nearly 23/7

• Working Space Logistics

• Buy programs of all Kinds Loot, Ore & Salvage!

• Want to use Titans? Supers? Dreads? Carriers? TEST uses them constantly!

• Industrial Support, if your into that sorta’ thing.

What we require from you:

• 5mil SP minimum

• Willingness to PVP and make ISK

• Activity in corp and alliance matters

• Socialize with your fellow space nerds!

• A working microphone is mandatory

• FULL ESI keys provided for ALL your accounts and characters via the TEST auth system

If you are interested in joining us, please have a chat with us in our ingame channel, ukoc.pub and join us on our discord server, Unholy Knights Of Cthulhu

Hey i think that maybe xmeta a corp in our alliance maybe a good fit for you. we are a null sec. pvp and others stuff
come hang with us on our discord and talk to our XO if you want.

Bokbok @Philip_Loki ,

We’d love to pvp with you!

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that does daily fun blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

Hey @Philip_Loki! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

We understand here at Exxitium that IRL comes first, always, and foremost. Trust me when I tell you, despite the constant stream of content that we have available, we will never mandate you log in, ever.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

Hey man. I’m from Claws of the Demon. We are an established Sov 0.0 corp.

We’re currently looking for PVPers to join our community.

We don’t have any CTAs but have plenty of PVP action and ratting space to make your ISK in.

You can join our in-game public channel: “DCL2 Recruitment”

You can also read more here:

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

Hey man, sounds like you’d be a great fit for us.

• Filled with veterans like you, 100-200m+ SP, 2-5 alts
  • Wormhole corporation, tons of brawls and small/medium fights
  • Mature guys, IRL meetups (Vegas, London, Fanfest)
  • Hyperactive- 60 total characters w/ 40 active on zKillboard weekly

Here’s a fight from yesterday: EVE Kill Report Repair Tool

Greetings! No Vacancies is a PvP wormhole corporation currently residing in a C5 Pulsar with a C5 static. If you enjoy small to large wormhole PvP and a business casual community of players then you’re in the right place!
Minimum requirements for members:

(These are the minimum requirements to have us simply look at your application. They are not a guarantee of membership if you meet them. Our vetting process may take several days to a week or more depending on the number of applicants and the recruiter’s schedules.)

Be able to fly a Loki with T2 Hams and ACs
Command Ships IV
Adequate support skills (Ideally all of the following).
    Logi Cruisers V
    Triglav skills
    Proper supports
Ability to scan effectively on main or alt
Pvp Experience
Mandatory alt account to include:
◦ at least: scanner/sabre (combo or both)
◦ or, even better: separate (doctrine) combat capable
◦ or, another big bonus: logi capable

Bonus if you have:

FC experience
Capital skills
Command Ships V
Triglav skills

What does NVACA offer?

PVP Content!
Teamspeak and Discord
Self hosted pathfinder
Citadel access/storage including Sotiyo & Tatara for your indy needs
Significant SRP provided to all members.
Business-Casual, tight-knit Corp members who will aid you in enjoying the vastness of W-Space
Great EU/US TZ with growing AU
Here is some additional information that you might wanna know about:

We are not an alt corp, and you are required to apply with all your main characters
Out-of-corp alts are handled on a case by case basis. Some examples could be your out of corp hauler, scout, scanner, or station trader.
We are not a bear corp. You must be able to fund your own PVP. We have srp to help supplement pilots.
There are no mandatory OPs, but you are expected to maintain regular pvp and fleet activity.
Standards of conduct: No Racism/homophobia/transphobia/Sexism/Slurs. Banter & profanity is good all day long

Pay us a visit in our Pubchat!

Hey @Philip_Loki

Our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for. We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We do everything from small gang roams, WH diving, blops, capital drops, and super kills.

Our corp is RL focused with no participation requirements as we are all adults with our own lives. Our activity picks up around 18:00-05:00 EVE time on weekdays and week ends with all around activity as most of us do not work weekends. We are most active in the US TZ but our members are from all over the world so there is usually always some one and some thing going on at any point in the day.

Check out our killboard and forum post below. Come join our public channel Open Filth if you’re interested!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.