[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

[VI.TA} Violence Is The Answer is Recruiting!
JOIN VI.TA and smoothly transition into our standing Alliance PVP Corp!

VI.TA ‘…the ONLY REAL answer inside our EVE universe is a violent one’ - @Mr_Glaser

• VI.TA is an actively growing wormhole corp that currently lives in a Vanilla C4 with a C3/C5 static. What this means is that there will be plenty of action as well as potential ISK Income.

• Super Active Leadership - Newbro Friendly - Corp/Alliance Run OPS - Lots of PVP Roams! JOIN VI.TA TODAY!

• We are primarily both USTZ and EUTZ. We do ops in ALL time zones!

• Our group is focused primarily on PVP however a player may run PVE ops on alternate toons to help make isk for more amazing PVP!

• We also will teach you everything you will want to know about hardcore living inside a WH chain!

• We are a community that specializes in teaching newbros (and newbros to J Space) everything they need to know to survive in the wormhole wastelands! After training is complete, most PVP pilots stay with us as we give you the skills necessary for you to grow and succeed as a upstanding member of Wormhole Society!

• A major part of your Killboard that matters to your Alliance CEO! As a fundamental WH Bushido corporation, our goal is to provide you with a qualitative approach to statistics (ISK Efficiency). This statistic is simply a measuring tool that shows your ‘SMARTS’ in space. Lets get some green on your killboard and show the eve community what a true PVP savage you really are!

• We offer more advanced T2/T3C doctrines, and occasional Cap Warfare when eviction is in the air!

• We provide Discord as well as Tripwire to make it easier for you to navigate wormhole space!

• VI.TA loves ALL Alphas as soon as they become OMEGA!

• Microphone and an Full Account ESI Background check through SEAT are required!

Join our in-game channel “WHSOC!”
VI.TA - Our Killboard ( ISK Efficiency is all that really matters in EVE to the Alliance CEO)
VI.TA - Our Members

Become A Dependable PVP Pilot! in EVE…
JOIN VI.TA TODAY!

1 Like

We had an exciting weekend with our group, if you are looking for something more, come take a closer look and enjoy the game we all hate to love…

‘Bump’

The recruits are rolling in again and we are loving it. Come be a part of something more and enjoy the game as we better EVERYONE’s content.

‘BUMP’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

If you are even thinking on a new corp or have never been in a player corp before, look no further as if you take the time to look at who and what we are…it only gets better from here.

‘Bump’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hello.

Me and a friend is looking for a corp, we are in a tiny one we just joined for not real reason and DOPLR looks like a fun corp.

We are both new players and have played 2 days now aiming to get some PI up and running.

Both from Sweden.

Best regards

1 Like

Excellent. We are always looking for eager players to venture out with an open mind to learn new things. Please get in touch by joining our Discord server and one of my Recruiters will see to your needs.

Thank you so much and look forward to seeing you in space,
Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

Our new recruits are coming by the handfulls and getting the idea behind this concept:

'Why living in WH space is better than any other space in game."

Don’t be left out in the cold, join us today… WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hi there I played eve a few years ago and I’ve decided to try it again, I stayed in high sec and mission ran level 3 and it drained the game for me. After reading what you have to offer I am very interested, I’m wanting to learn pvp and make money to help me pvp. I am a brand new character and I am going to upgrade my account this evening. I can be online most evenings for a few hours after work and can be on most weekends. Hit me up if you are interested in me joining

1 Like

Hello @Peep_Grayson,

And welcome back to the game we hate to love. We can absolutely help you transcend into the player you want to be in space.

If you haven’t already, please join our in game public recruiting channel : The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl

Might be a recruiter or member that can help you early today.

Also join our public Discord Recruitment Channel: WHSOC

I will be online later today and will help as much as possible.

Thank you for your interest in DOPLR, and I hope to see ya in space soon,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

As soon as I get home from work I will jump in channel and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry I missed you in game. I will be on in about 3 hours from now. If you get online and The_Cage is online in that Public Channel, he can help as well. He is one of my fine recruiters.

Thanks for checking us out and please come back soon.
@Mr_Glaser

What a crazy but amazing month this has been for DOPLR. Come by and visit anytime and we are still looking for people with the desire to better their EVE content.

‘Bump’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hello fellow pilots,

We are always looking for great people looking to be good players in this game. But what sets us apart from the rest is the community, we are here to better your content.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

DOPLR is open for recruitment and looking for more players to better their content.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Another day of great content yesterday with the group. You know you want to come check us out, so do it already…

‘You have to Jump to be Known, or simply go home!’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hey returning player looking for new wh life. Can’t stand the nullsec politics and love the wh life. Be on in couple hours to talk

1 Like

Hello @Baltazario,

We are always looking for players that are interested in more content. If I am not on, talk to a recruiter and I will hopefully catch you on Discord later.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

Another great Tuesday for us. Here at DOPLR, we work to maintain an efficient ISK level as a solid corporation.

Dependent On Pilots

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Another day down in the amazing confines of Dependent On Pilots. Come by and check out what we are up to…

Have a great and quality day,
@Mr_Glaser

We have the ladies ‘twerking’ to our music here at DOPLR. You know you wanna join…just do it already!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known