New Player Looking to Learn the Ropes

Hi all –
Just started a few days ago, and I’m looking for a corp that can take me under their wing and help me learn the ropes of EVE!

Time Zone: US Central (Playing between hours of 3pm-1am CST Mon-Sat, 9am-4pm Sundays

Interests:
-Primary: PvP, Exploration
-Secondary: Industry

Notes:
-Highly active
-Flexible hours, eager to learn, and seeking helpful criticism & pointers

If you need to request any additional info to see if I’m a good fit for your corp, please let me know!

1 Like

Hey Eldtahr!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam) * Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily) * Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill. * Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves, * Frequent micro and small gangs, for tight-knit and casual play. Constant home defense. * Large-scale industrial production so that we can drop small gang capitals. * Combat culture that focuses on experimentation, constantly trying new things and having fun.

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Sent you message in game with details!

Hello @Eldtahr_Meza ,

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space.

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Check out F-OFF

I sent you a mail in game, join our public channel. We can help you.

foff_poster1-1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.