New/returning player looking for corporation to learn from and have fun with

Returning to the game after a few years off, but I never did much in the past other than work on a skill plan and do some missions for isk.
I have the skill points to fly some decent well-equipped caldarri ships like the drake, but don’t have the experience yet to feel like I know what I’m doing in them.
Looking for a corp where I can have fun, learn more different types of play styles in the game, and contribute my share to a team.
Mail me in game if you think I’d be a good fit in your Corp.

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @Zeta_Philo , DPS is recruiting, currently living in Delve and some of the best opportunities for industry the game has to offer as well as fantastic PVP to be had. We can also help to train you back into eve.:slight_smile:

Give us a look?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.