New player LF corp

I am a new player looking for a corporation to teach me how to make ISK and pvp. I am willing to invest a lot of hours into the game and require a corp that is active and usually online.

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey!

Aideron Robotics is looking for mature, respectful pilots to join us on our journey through space. We are a community focused on maximizing our player’s engagement with EVE, and we look for pilots with great attitude toward both the game and especially other capsuleers. We live in the lowsec region of Essense as well as the nullsec region of Cloud Ring, and we are proud members of Federation Uprising, the largest Faction Warfare alliance in the entire game.

If you want to learn more feel free to join our discord and chat with us! http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Perfect pilot that we’re looking for.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

@Sophos_Aureilus

We welcome new / returning players with open arms. You will find more PvP than you could dream of in our pocket. Come see what Panic Stations has to offer. Mail me directly in game @SkyHawk5 or read more with the links below.

Recruitment Post

Promo page

zKillboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.