New player looking for corp

I am a new player, i have played for a little bit but i don’t really know what i am doing, i am willing to learn any skills i need to play.

2 Likes

Hi m8 join OAME Public channel in game and we can have a chat - and welcome to Eve :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly dont know how to join a channel

1 Like

In your chat windows there is a little + icon. Click that and you can type in the name of the channel you want to join/create

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

www.wreckingmachine.net hop on discord and say hi.

1 Like

theresa link in my bio on my ingame character :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Hercules_Figgins,

Welcome to EVE!

We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance and are always looking to better EVERYONE’s content in space. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in EVE.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

I recommend EVE-University, the same people who are responsible for the wiki of the same name, they are a teaching/learning corp/alliance. I also recommend reading their wiki. You might also join their public channel which is listed under the help category in the channel list, even if you don’t join their corp/alliance.

2 Likes

I echo everything Uriel has said - EVE Uni are great if you don’t know what you want to do, want to try a little bit of everything and want as much help as possible along the way. It’s pretty much what they’re set up for.

1 Like

Hey! the first little while in the game can be pretty brutal, were recruiting vets and newbros alike. If youre interested, feel free to contact me in game. Fly Crazy!

1 Like

Hi there

WE are Unified Variations. We are a small corp in a small Alliance. We are located in null sec. We operate under NRDS, Not Red Don’t Shoot. As a corporation we enjoy Mining, PVE, and PVP. We’d like to welcome you to our corporation if you like. So come to our chat channel UVAR Lounge. Have fun and fly safe.

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.