New player looking for a Group or Individual

Hello o/, I am fairly new to EVE tried playing a few times in the past but never quite got into it…due to the scale and what not never thought I’d ever come close to knowing what was going on, But looking back on it i never asked anyone for help outside of a few YouTube videos here and there and some starter tips iv read. So i figured id try asking this time. Not looking for handouts more so maybe an Individual or a group that would like to train a new guy to fly with them. i am an Alpha clone at the moment (didn’t want to pay again and quit after a few days) but if i see its going well id have no problem becoming Omega. Id like to dabble in a bit of everything but what sounds the most appealing to me is probably some FW and some Null/Wormhole living.

Thanks for your time.
Dire.

1 Like

Greetings… Looks like we can help you. You can stick to us in hisec, and when you are better, we can introduce you to a nice nullsec corp. If you want to know more send me ingame mail.

Hello @Dire_Howle and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a Super Active WH Corp/Alliance and would love the opportunity to help you learn the game mechanics. One of the hardest things about EVE is that it is so vast, as a platform, that sometimes the individual gets swallowed up. I do believe we can be of help. We are not only organized, but a super fun group of gamers that in the end love to fly spaceships together. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.