Returning noob trying to get back into the game

Indy based toon will be alpha status for a little bit until I get into the game again. Shoot me a message with info if interested in helping me learn the ropes.

1 Like

Hello @Kaotik,

Welcome back to the game we hate to love. We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance. We are always looking for players that want to experience the best that EVE can offer. Come take a closer look at who and what we areā€¦

We have a wide variety of Corporations to fit your needsā€¦ Wormhole Society

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

I personally mentor each of my recruits. If you are interested in pvp and learning various ways to make isk to sustain it, drop by.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I wouldnā€™t be able to log on daily. WH life seems a bit more demanding than I can offer at the moment.

Not really looking for FW at the moment. More of a Miner\indy pilot than pvp. Might go that route eventually

1 Like

Lived in Nullsec before I stopped playing. Couldnā€™t really do much by station spin because the rats at the belts were too strong and no one wanted to help me kill them so I could mine. I made good money in a noctis salvaging wrecks from anomalies though

I donā€™t really limit my interactions in this game solely to ā€˜PvPā€™. In fact I purchase minerals regularly from Jita for my industry backbone. Even salvage is useful to me. It all depends on how you see things. Good luck anyhow. Fly well.

Bump!

I am returning to the game after a bit of a break. I am looking for a corp while I get some real life stuff sorted out before playing. What I am looking for the most is a corp to help grow and can teach me more about my interests in this game. I am a miner/Indy pilot looking to learn more. I have research slots open, planets to manage, and manufacturing lines just waiting to be taken advantage of. Let me know if this sounds like something you guys could use!

We have a very good spot in null sec, well defended and good ISK to be made. We will help you with whatever you need and happy to accept alphas. Contact me ingame Arrowspeeed Bounty or check ICON_Public channel.

ICON Libertas (Cyno.Up Alliance): 5OJ-G2, XA5-TY, 9-02G0, M-XUZZ

No Pressure, Just Play

Play in null. No rent. No pressure. Return to your roots ā€“ a game should be fun.

We are a community who has not forgotten that Real Life does come first. No kidding. Really. Play the game, donā€™t let the game play you.

Make ISK. Lots of it. Cheaper resources plus low taxes plus less competitive markets = good profits. Very good profits.

Room to breathe. Learn PvP at your own pace. We will help you learn how to be a hero.

Participate in a fun community or play quietly on your own, your choice.

Plenty of opportunities for never-ending jokes at each otherā€™s expense (Yes, I DID accidentally use an ECM burst module against my own fleet, and sure, you can bring it up aGAIN, I donā€™t mind, really)

Sense of humor a plus. Salty banter and bad jokes will get you in, no questions asked. (OK maybe a few questions, but we donā€™t really care about the answers, we just pretend we are interested. )

And of course we will want to hear you say ā€œRoger that, all clear, sirā€ in an appropriately serious and official tone.

Contact Arrowspeeed Bounty or Eshet Chayil, or join ICON_Public

Iā€™ve dropped you a line in game but some more details on Bootstrap Mining if youā€™re interestedā€¦

Check out Star-Tech Industries could be just what you need :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.