New pilot looking for a good home

Attempted to play back in 2013 but wasn’t able to really learn the intricacies of the game due to a lack of time. A friend and I decided to try it and burnt out pretty quickly mission running.

Recently I was drawn to the game again and have found great success and excitement in Nullsec and J-space exploration. There’s enough educational material out there that self teaching was easy enough. Really been enjoying the high risk, high reward gameplay. Something about the feeling you get when an Astero is tracking you through a series of systems and you’ve got a few hundred mil in your T1 frigate’s cargo hold that makes me keep going back out there.

Anyway, I know that EVE has a lot to offer and I’m looking for a good group of people to experience that with. Currently interested in exploration, small gang and large fleet PvP, PvE, and whatever other fun shenanigans the community gets up to. Preferably located in low, null, or J-space.

Character is around 2 mil SP and my personal game experience is < 2 months so ideally I’d like to find a group who doesn’t mind showing me the ropes and teaching me a few things.

Hit me up if you’re willing to take me on!
-Syl

2 Likes

Hello @Sylvae_Atavuli and welcome back to the game we hate to LOVE!

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. We would love to have you continue your experience with exploration and add a tremendous amount of potential fighting to your repertoire. We are a fun, experienced group of EVE players who look for players that are looking to maximize their CONTENT in game. We also bring great social interaction, as much as you want to be honest.

If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hi @Sylvae_Atavuli, we’re all glad that you’re giving eve a shot again. When you have time, come pop into our discord and see if fweddit is the right home for you. Just ask for me, niv

Our corp ad is here Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ] [NS/LS]

1 Like

Hey Sylvae,

I think you’d be a pretty solid fit for us. We’re a small group of PvP-focused veterans who live in J-space, and you’ll typically find us roaming and hunting for kills daily. We just recently started bringing new players in with our move to wormhole space, so if you’re looking to be jump into an environment of 100-200M SP veterans, we’re the place :slight_smile:

Plenty of opportunity for active players of any skill level. Literally as I was typing this, we just set up a bait and snagged a Stratios.

You can find more on the link below, but we’ve got all of your boxes checked. Small and medium sized PvP, exploration focus (we scan 24/7), and a proper tight knit community to get involved in.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone! I’ll be sure to check out each of your corps and hit you up in game if it seems like a good fit for me.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hey here have a look at this ad see if it’s not for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.