2 guys looking to learn the ropes

A buddy and I have decided to give Eve a go. My account is Omega and his will be in February.

We’re both 30-somethings with families and jobs.

We will probably be looking at 3 to 4 nights a week, CST.

Interested in:
Industry
Ship building
PVP
Mining
Wormhole space
Running ratting sites for isk

Open to anything where we can learn the game and learn from mistakes.

Contact here or in-game mail. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact your char name ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

Start in a neutral alliance focused on new players like EVE University or Pandemic Horde.

1 Like

I’ll toss you an ingame PM shortly!

1 Like

Hello,

Federation Of Freedom Fighters has an academy in Nullsec to teach new players how to pvp and learn the game. Come check us out. In channel chat is F-OFF NOW. Hope to talk to you soon. :wink:

Fly safe,
Frosty

1 Like

Spartan, Come talk to us…

foff-borat

1 Like

Hello @Spartan_Skylynx and welcome to the game we hate to love!

With EVE, it is a very VAST gamin experience. In my humble opinion, depending on where you choose to live makes a huge difference in whether a player stays with the game or leaves out of frustration. EVE is probably the most diverse game out there, it’s a mixing pot of every game you have and probably will experience.

Anyways, we are a SUPER ACTIVE gaming group that loves to work together in order to better EVERYONE’s content. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Restarting my account. Rerecruiting for mining / indy corp in care bear space. Nightly mining in devoid.

1 Like

No one:

Recruiters: REVIVES TWO MONTH OLD DEAD THREAD

1 Like

35s7cv

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.