Returning UK Player Looking For Null-sec Corp

So,

Recently decided every other MMO out their is weak and Eve is a unique and special snowflake.

I played a few years ago so I have some idea of what I’m doing… probably going to buy some SP so I can jump into the action ASAP.

Are there still ‘semi-newbie-friendly’ Alliances out there? Brave Newbies still about?

Hit me up.

FYI I’m not actually ginger so don’t hold that against me.

What activities are you interested in Eve? Would this interest you?

Thanks and regards,
Arthur D.

I don’t know really - maybe.

Who do you guys fly with, where abouts are you?

Lifeblood mining certainly looks interesting. I’m certainly more of a fleet PvP’er though.

I’m in Providence, Nullsec working alongside SLA and TSOE. We have a fleet up with heavy industry and daily PVP fleets. I’m sure a war is coming Provi’s way soon as it always does. So you can always fly on the right side of that fight too. xD
We overall have a lot of people but we still maintain a mature and close knit group throughout. My corp is a new branch in the alliance just kicking off but the alliance/region generates half the content for you, whenever you want it. If you’re interested then the best way to gauge things is to talk verbally and meet some pilots. If you’d want to join a no pressure meet and greet Teamspeak then you’d be welcome.

Come join the fight for the drone lands and make made ISK inbetween crazy fleet action… hit me up in game if you want to chat through ?

We live in 0.0 SOV space down in Catch and are looking for new players.
You can check out our reddit post on the /r/evejobs board if you’re interested in giving us a look! We have a lot of cool and interesting opportunities that even the newest of players can take advantage of.
Here is our reddit post if you’re interested in giving us a try:

o7
You can also contact me in game @ ohmessy

o7

Hello Ginger

I would like to invite you to consider joining the 5th Rebel Corporation. We are newbie friendly and our recruitment thread is found here. We live in Scalding Pass and are members of the Stella Nova alliance. Plenty of fleet PVP opportunities on almost a daily basis.

Looking forward to speaking with you

Take a look at TRIAD. We have a lot of UK based members.

Still looking about!

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thanks for the reply, but I havn’t heard good things about SLYCE.

Heh, everything on reddit is true :slight_smile: Hope you find what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Check us out mate. No blues, plenty to shoot, lots of experienced pilots of offer advice:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.