Returning Player 110mil SP Main + Alts - EU - Potentially seeking NS

Hello fellow space pilots

I have been playing since 2010 but have been on and off for a little while now. Don’t seem to be able to find that group to gel with these days. I’m in my mid 30s so ideally some people around my age would be brilliant. I’ve gotten to that age where i think all young peoples music is awful if that helps.

I have spent the vast majority of my time playing in lowsec but would like to try nullsec properly if i find the right group. I have a fairly busy life and sometimes my play style can be quite casual.
I will absolutely take part in group activities and am fairly capable once i shake the rust off but sometimes i just want to be quite and do my own thing.

A little about myself to get you started.

I have 3 accounts. 2 are currently active.
Each have combat pilots to varying degrees but i can fly all subcaps inc blops and amarr dreads. maybe a skillbook or two away from a suitcase carrier. Can’t remember.
Each have haulers/Miners/gas huffers
PI alts and traders.

Not space rich by any standard. Mostly just get by losing stuff in lowsec and wasting money on implants i will likely never use because i forget i have them. But i certainly have enough to get me started in any potential new home. I’ve spent to long hoping from one alt corp to another because i get bored of the name.

Looking forward to your replies, will likely start getting in touch with people from tomorrow.
Fly dangerously o7

Hey Sergeant,

I would love to have a talk with you. I am growing a corp in nullsec and am looking for pilots like you. My goal is to have a mature group of players who enjoy the game together.

check out my add if you like.

If you are interested to live in J-space, contact us.

Hey, I feel ya. Reigh of Steel part of brave , we are located in nul right next to lowsec. Constant activity. I highly recommend brave standing fleet. Plus you have access to imperium fleets and space.

Aloha,
I’m the HR director for Moosearmy from what I am reading so far I think you would fit in perfectly with our playstyle and corp family first mentality. Moosearmy is focuses on it’s members having fun first after IRL responsibilities and motivates each other to progress in and out of game and has strong we are in this together family environment. https://auth.moosearmy.co is how you can get access to our public discord and we will be happy to talk with you about us what we do and how we can progress your fun in EVE.

Don’t give up on low sec.

Hey Bud,
If you wanna hang out and tell bad jokes come check the EMU

Hello there. Are you interested in the life of a pirate mercenary? For now the pay might be humble and just be SRP for your ships in any corporate fleet. But we can also show you how to make decent ISK in some of the places we like to operate so you can get a little space richer. Our main thing is going to be looking for mercenary work. And training newbros to fight in fleets effectively contributing with ewar and tackle. Cost-effective and skill-unintensive DPS when necessary and possible as well.

When not on ops you’re free to do as you like. Even our paid ops won’t be mandatory. It’ll just be a contract and whoever turns up for the fleet is who turns up. Ideally at some point we’ll be able to negotiate a premium but for now I’ll be chill with doing it for SRP if we can find some content somewhere.

Have a look at our tooic, might be the right for you

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums