Looking for an active nullsec or lowsec corp

I want to be able to fly what i want as a large part of the game i like is experimenting with fits.
*I understand that i will have to fly doctrine when we have home defense etc.

I am also looking for a group that plays during my normal hours i have available
22:00 - 02:00 (eve time) on weekdays

I would like a semi safe place to make money
I am not interested in wormhole space
*I recently left a corp with a good group of guys due to wormhole space not being what i am currently looking for.

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Take a look into what we are about and get in contact if its something that interests you.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

We’re a fun, chill corp with opportunities to do a bit of anything you fancy, all supported by a great corp leadership team and as part of a solid alliance. Drop by our discord and have a chat with us if you think you might be interested.

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!..

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

80% Buyback program for all your loot.

0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

Open boarders with all coalitions space

20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

MANDITORY Comms

US/EU TIME ZONE

PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

612c27c9e0f433e3ce6e193882fe5862a05c82ed_2_375x500

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi, UK Corp is always open UK Corp [Goonswarm] Recruitment Is Open EUTZ & Early USTZ

We are looking to build our pvp division. We got many pilots who enjoy the content and are looking for more to join and lead the content. We do fw, ls pirating as well as more boring things like mining and indy.

Come by and see if we’re a fit The Order of Omerta

Hello Wolfino,

My name is BloodFlake Paaltomo. I currently fly under the banner of Decoy and in the corp xDecoyx. We are currently living in npc curse. with athanors and industry setup. I know you said you were not interested in that, but I just thought I would add it. We have semi-daily roams, alliance-level fleets, blops, and a decent chunk of guys to talk to. We are a eu/early us tz alliance. Send me an eve-mail or check out in-game channel xDECOYx. or msg me on Discord at @bloodflake_paaltomo. DECOY | Alliance | zKillboard

Hi, we need you and your experimenting with fits and wanting to play the game your way! We have pretty safe null sec space (usual warning apply to null sec).
I think its worth a conversation so dm me here or hit me up on discord ruthrudegurlz

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons

• Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration

• Daily fleets

• Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum

• Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)

• Discord + Microphone

join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.