[EU] 70 mill SP returning Pilot looking for a corp/home

Hey there,

I am an returning pilot that has been around since 2012, but been in an on/off relationship with eve for the better part of 3 years now. At the moment I am looking for a Corp that is rooted in Highsec but dives into Lowsec, Nullspace and Pochven on a regular bases (So no carebareing only).
Access to moon mining would be a nice cherry on top.

I enjoy content that comes with Exploration like DED-Sites, Faction Rat hunting and moving through systems while using opening opportunities. I do like my fair share of and mining too.
Some pewpew versus other players is great too!

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

o7,
Arc

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hi Arc,

welcome back :slight_smile:

I represent a small pvp group that operates full time in pochven.

We are independent and we like to keep things simple and laidback and with us you can do pretty much what ever you like when you are “not” pvping.

if you want to know more just have a look at our latest video below, discord link is found in the video description on the youtube page

cheers
Prim

TSSOC is a long time corp, full of active and great members living in an active area of null

come say hi

Hi there,

I’ve eve mailed you to say come talk to us to see if we have what you’re looking for.

Join us on our Running with Dogs Discord I’m pretty sure you’ll really consider joining us when we’ve spoken.

We have everything you are looking for with the exception of being rooted in Highsec.

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

If your new, we will teach you the game mechanics and provide 100 mil of starter funds to begin your 0.0 career. Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Dear Arcturus Phoenix,

First and foremost, congratulations on your affiliation with Space Colony. The allure of EVE is hard to resist, especially for seasoned pilots like yourself, and it’s always a delight to see fellow pilots reignite their passion for New Eden.

Your EVE journey, rooted since 2012, resonates with the ethos of exploration, seizing opportunities, and a thirst for diverse content that we at Cryptopia strongly identify with. While our home is nestled in the mysteries of J-space, our wormhole exits often lead us into the vibrant heart of Highsec, the daring zones of Lowsec, the vastness of Nullspace, and even the enigmatic regions of Pochven. Much like you, we don’t believe in just ‘carebearing’. The universe is a vast expanse waiting to be explored, after all.

Mining, exploration, and engaging in good ol’ PvP skirmishes form the core of our operations, and your affinity for such content aligns wonderfully with our objectives. Though moon mining is not our primary focus, the dynamic nature of wormhole life presents countless opportunities that might pique your interest.

If, in your travels and adventures, you ever seek a change of pace or a different flavor of wormhole life, I’d invite you to consider Cryptopia. Our doors, or should I say wormhole entrances, are always open for a chat and a potential collaboration. Our Discord is [CYPTA] Cryptopia.

Fly safe, explore far, and may your journeys be filled with both wonders and discoveries.

Best wishes,

Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

If you’re still looking come chat with us Running with Dogs Discord

Greetings Arcturus,

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.