Returning player

Hi am a returning player around 40 mill SP looking for a corp to re-learn the game as i haven’t been active for years. Active mostly in EU Times.

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

TSSOC is a great place to do that. Long time corp with lots of great active members living in an active area of null

come give us a look

hey man

you look like a fit for our corp
if you want …talk to one of our recruiters
and who knows what can happen :smiley:

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Fusion Enterprises Ltd. are looking for PvP/Miners/PVE Pilots
publicfusen channel in game
Fly with us and have some fun!
Can you also apply via FUSEN APPLICATIONS

Come look at us at The Order of Omerta. We are a small group who likes to do small gang pvp, fw as well as mining and indy.

We like to do things as a group and are always looking for more ppl to join us.

We only require a mic so we can chat as well as you listen to orders during pvp fleets.

No sov no mandatory ■■■■■■■■ just space nerds and ships.

The Order of Omerta stop by and we’ll chat or message Kartan Vengari in game.

Good day and welcome back!

We are a fairly new and growing corporation out in nullsec. We are EU and US timezone based and on top of that we have many returning players. We do not mind explaining everything one again as a lot has changed. In fact we encourage learning and exploring.

Our focus is on PVP and industry. Though we do not have any monthly requirements. The only thing we ask for is 5 million skillpoints and communicate! We got moons pulling for mining needs, true sec for your ratting needs and we are building our own industry park for any industry needs. Last not least an in house JF service.

If any of this sounds interesting, please join our discord for a chat: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like a little bit more information we have a recruitment post: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks for your time in advance and good luck with your search!

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

hi Zerkul II,

welcome back m8 and i hope you find what you are looking for.

i would like to invite to be part of our humble group and have fun with us.

for more info have a look at our latest vid below

Cheers
Prim

Hey bud,

If you’re interested in FW for the great Amarr Empire, check us out. Also some side hussle as mercs.

Hello Zerkul II,

My name is BloodFlake Paaltomo. I currently fly under the banner of Decoy and in the corp xDecoyx. We are currently living in npc curse. with athanors and industry setup. I know you said you were not interested in that, but I just thought I would add it. We have semi-daily roams, alliance-level fleets, blops, and a decent chunk of guys to talk to. We are a eu/early us tz alliance. Send me an eve-mail or check out in-game channel xDECOYx. or msg me on Discord at @bloodflake_paaltomo. DECOY | Alliance | zKillboard

Hey mate I did mail you in game… I think!!! Anyway I think a convo about what we can offer would be a solid use of your time, give me a dm or hit me up on discord ruthrudegurlz

Hi there.

We are a corp US & EU corp in INIT and have access to almost every type of gameplay you can do. We also have plenty of ways you can make ISK whether its Ratting, Mining R64 Moons, or perhaps some industry.

:us: TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec 0.0 Corporation - [INIT] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey, Zerkul
Come check us out!
I think we have what you are looking for! plus we have a few EUTZers!
we can help ya re-learn and have some laughs doing it!
See you in space!
-Jaded

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?
At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !
We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello Zerkul II,

A warm welcome back to the expansive cosmos of EVE! Time away from New Eden can feel like an eternity, but your passion for the game is evident by your desire to dive back in. At Cryptopia, we’ve always believed in embracing and guiding returning players.

With your 40 million SP, you’ve already got a solid foundation. Our dedicated team is more than willing to help you brush up on the new mechanics and content updates that have emerged during your hiatus. We operate out of a resource-rich C2 PI hole, which offers a vast array of activities in both K-space and J-space, making it an ideal environment for re-acclimation.

We need people in all timezones, so EU is fine!

Feel free to drop by our Cryptopia public channel or join our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia for an informal chat. We’re keen to assist you in navigating the current landscapes of EVE, ensuring your return is both enjoyable and impactful.

Welcome back to the stars, Zerkul II. Let’s write this new chapter together!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Greetings,

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for: