Returning 122m SP player, looking for null-sec

I’m a returning 122m SP player after about a 2 year hiatus, looking to go back into null-sec for PvP, PvE, mining.
Looking to join with a good group that puts RL first.

Hello we are The Order of Omerta and we are looking for some pilots to our ranks. We have a hisec Corp and a nullsec Corp so regardless of where you like to fly we got a place for you here.

We do:
Jukebox mining fleets
PVE fleets
PVP fleets
Indy projects
Trivia nights
FW fleets
US/EU tz but looking to grow AU as well.

We require:
3.5 million SP minimum (nullsec Corp)
Mic to be on coms
ESI check ( both corps for the safety of the group )
Active at least once or more a month.

We love to have fun and don’t take the game too serious. We do have goals to work for and do so together as a team.

We live in Nullsec but have a separate Highsec Corp for newer players or those who love hs but still want to be part of a family. We share coms and try to do joint fleets when possible with our sister Corp. If you like HS or null we got a place for you.

We are looking for people who will join coms and get in fleets with us as we want to grow the community. If you’re a wall flower there are other Corps for you but it ain’t us, we want friends.

If you like fun with a good group of drama free people then come see us

Fly safe o7

Hey mate! I came across your add. I feel like youd be a great fit in my corp.

My corporation is Agartha Forgeries. We are an AU/US tz corporation with a chillaxed pvp first attitude. Frankly we dont really give too many fucks about what we loose so long as we arent ret***** (bad word sensored). The fun comes first, and because we arent trash at least 1% of the time we get dank killmails too.

And if you need to make isk we have several r64s both corporation and alliance owned with minimal tax rates. So a perfect place to bait!

We are down with triumvirate in wicked creek right now. So if this sort of thing interests you, hop into my discord and say hi https://discord.gg/hbwUfa2mSV

Check out our recruitment forums post for more info. 145m SP pilot looking - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Heya o7 And good morning (atleast where I am)…

I think, or I’m fairly sure UMAH have what you seek, in terms of PvP, PvE and Mining - so it comes down to what you prefer to live in New Eden, hehe.

You can read the ‘traditional’ recruitment thread HERE, or you can jump into discord HERE if you wanna chat aswell!

UMAH is part of The Initiative, we have our SOV space in Fountain, we also have a little corp home in Outer Ring (NPC space). You can find pilots online in mainkly EU and US tz but we also reach into AU/Asian aswell <3
We seek to be a mixed playstyle corporation with the mindset that we all understand the importance of fleets, both agressive fleets and defensive :slight_smile: You can find moons daily, you can work on your PI, or build stuff from our pretty large corp library :slight_smile:

So there is alot to offer and you can for sure bring stuff to the table to boost it up <3 We are working together as a team to become stronger, and we can always improve!

Two golden rules;

• No toxic behaviour is allowed. Do not come in to UMAH with that mindset cause then you are in the wrong corp. We respect eachother and help out!
  • RL is pro :slight_smile: I got kiddos, missus and wife and so does many other oldies in the corp, we can’t sit at PC 24/7 and I wont ask you to either. Play because it’s FUN.

Best would be to jump into discord if you wanna find out more o7
If not UMAH, then I wish you the best and hope you find a good suitable corp <3

Welcome back, GySgt Kossori

Nice that you have found your way back to Eve and its family.

Our corporation and alliance is in null sec active. We are focused on PvP, PvE, mining, production and bunch load of fun.

I am happy to have a first conversation with you to check, if we are a good match.

You can join our ingame recruiting channel named ‘Thunderkitty’, as it is also mentioned in our corp advert.

I am looking forward meeting you there. In the meantime, fly safe

Hey GySgt,
Saw your post and it sounds like we would be perfect for each other. I represent a NS corp called Templar. We are a PvP focused corp and a member of INIT. By the sounds of it, we can offer you everything you are looking for and much more too. Have a read of our forum post below and, if you agree, follow the link to our Discord if you are interested mate. Or feel free to DM me on here for a quick chat if you prefer.

Look forward to speaking to you soon :+1:

Hey fellow pilot,

Come talk to us at UDEAD and I think you’ll find what you’re looking for, great content, great space and a tight knit group to fly with

Greetings,

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

Hello,

Are you interested in WH space?

TSSOC is a old corp, with lots of great and active members, living in an active area of Null

we would be a great place to get back into EvE

come give us a look

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-

✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account ✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

You’ve got plenty of walls of text responses. I’ll not bore you with another. Instead I invite you to talk in person on Discord and I’ll answer any questions you may have about my null sec corp/alliance.

I have plenty of moons that need mining regularly, indexes that need to be maintained, miners that need to be protected, and neighboring corps that need evicting so there is plenty of content to be had.

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Welcome back to Eve!

Like the above, I wont bore you with a wall of text.

Preload Thorium is a close knit group of folks residing in the southwest who enjoy murdering others in space in a laid back atmosphere. We have a IRL first attitude towards things. Come have a chat with us on discord if ya like:

Preload Thorium Discord

Check us out!

Check us out. 4S Is Recruiting Active PVPers- 20 year old corp

4S has been around for 20 years and we are looking for likeminded mature players. We understand RL comes first… We have a requirement of 3 Strategic Paps a month. Community is #1 in 4S!

Hey GySgt Kossori!

Welcome back to New Eden! A 122m SP pilot returning to the fold always brings a smile to our faces.

Have you ever considered venturing into J-space? While I know you’re eyeing null-sec, hear me out on what Cryptopia in wormhole space can offer:

• Dynamic Gameplay: In J-space, every day presents new challenges. PvP, PvE, and mining - we’ve got it all. The beauty lies in the unpredictability. Each day might gift you a different opportunity unless, of course, we’re in the mood for some rage rolling to chase specific content!
  • RL Comes First: On the topic of real life, you’ll fit right in with us. Pretty sure everyone in Cryptopia has families, is married, or has other real-life commitments. We understand when duty calls outside of EVE. We’re all about balance.

If you’re open to exploring the mysterious and ever-changing world of J-space with a bunch of family-oriented pilots, we’d love to have a chat. Dive into our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia and let’s see if we can map out a new journey for you among the stars.

Fly safe, and looking forward to potentially embarking on some stellar adventures together!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.