New Player looking for Corp to help learn and earn

HI people,

I’m new to eve, played about 12hours now so got the bare basics down. I’m now looking to expand and see what else is out there in Eden.

I’m UK timezone but i get on at various times to play.

Thanks
OZH

2 Likes

Hello @Elyus_Gray,

We are a really good WH Training Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come check out who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

1 Like

Hey @Elyus_Gray

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

1 Like

I’ve found a corp now thanks

2 Likes

If you find they arent teaching you much, send me a mail; i’ll go through some stuff with you like spiralling, slingshot, dscan use, ab scram kiting and the many different roles within a small gang, like the difference between anti tackle and mainline dps.

I do hope it goes well though and wish you the best of luck :smiley:

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:+1::+1:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

Hey, welcome to EVE. If you want a first home, just take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I could help, Mail me in game if you would like to talk further.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.