Returning player from 2011 in need of Corp

(Anuku Rentaka) #1

Been a long time and in need of a good corp. I cant remember a lot of this game. Not sure how far ive gotten but ill be able to fly a raven in 2 days?! ((woot i think…))

(Janna Ruu) #2

Hey @Anuku_Rentaka

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

(Mr Glaser) #3

Hello @Anuku_Rentaka,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. Come check out who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

(Dread Charlie) #4

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

(Anuku Rentaka) #5

Actually this sounds exactly like what i was looking for. One thing is i dont know what an api is but well get to that later i guess. In the chat channel now. Discord is a go and mumble can be downloaded.

(Elias enDiabel) #6

Hey come check us out :smiley:

Just another training corp

(RENEGADE SOLARIS) #7

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

(Mad Librarian) #8

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. If you want to try out something different, just give it a try and ake a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

(Kam Kanno) #9

I might be able to help, mail me in game if you would like to talk further.

(repoman1) #10

Bladerunners

Living out of 0.0 npc space

sticking it to the man

All aspects of the game are tackled

• PVP
  • PVE
  • Industry
  • Mission running
  • etc…

Relaxed attitude, with no Drama from SOV and Blue Donuts, we aint renting, we make our luck

come join our pub channel

bladepub

repoman1

(system) #11

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.