Returning player looking for a newbie friendly corp

Hello, I’ve played before but wasn’t able to commit to learning the game at the time. I want to commit more time to it now and I want a Corp who I can learn from. I’ve dabbled in mining and industry but I want to learn more about combat. Just looking for a newbie friendly casual guild that has a good number of members with experience.

2 Likes

we aim to help new and returning players as much as we can with the game both in pvp and in pve.
heres our ad

We would be super excited to hear from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey mate, feel free to check us out at Cyntech Industries and see if you would like to join. We are part of a pvp alliance and build our own capitals… We like long walks on the moon rocks and blowing stuff up when we can. Living in nulsec and making the money… Give me a shout

1 Like

Hello @Raca_Sinak,

I am very pleased to here that you have returned to the game we all hate to love. If you get a chance, take a look at who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

1 Like

Our goal is to help new and returning players find their purpose in EVE, and we’re a PVP centric corp, though we do have a lot of options for activities to do. Here’s our forum ad link: [Galmil][FEDUP] Aideron Robotics - A Nullsec, Lowsec, Faction Warfare, PVP Corporation

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.