500k SP & 350m ISK - Newbie

Hey guys Im an Australian newbie to the game, I currently have 350m ISK and 500k SP.
I’ve just being hauling to make my money and just bought Omega, just looking for a corp that wouldn’t get to salty by me not knowing wtf Im doing.

Thanks xo

2 Likes

Hello Mr Luegoir

We are currently recruiting newbros that want to improve their game. We take them through some training courses to give them a better idea of how the game works, though mostly relating to PvP and working in a gang i feel we would be perfect for you. Technically our next training session will be on Sunday but there are no plans to keep it as strict as it is (sundays and wednesdays atm)

Thats our forum advert, send me a mail ingame if you think you may be interested :slight_smile:

Join a newbie corp. Pandemic Horde or Karmafleet.

or us that will actually help you…

Hello @Jack_Luegoir,

We are a very good WH Training Corp/Alliance. Come check out who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Greetings Jack,

I have mailed you in-game. I look forward to a discussion with you. I know we can get you skilled up and have some fun.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.