Returning, casual player is looking for corp

o7 Dudi Ripper at your service.

I’m starting playing EVE once more. I want to be honest, I have a history of returns to EVE. In most cases, I was bored after a week or two because I haven’t people to play with. Rubicon was the last expansion that I’ve played. I believe I have some basic knowlage about how to play EVE, but the stupid question may appear during the play. I have ~10M SP but I’m not sure if they are in the most useful places.

I’m most experienced in:
Deep space scanning
PVE

I can’t guarantee a firm play schedule. I will be happy to just play with you. At least this for this month I have omega. :crossed_fingers: for more to come.

PS. As you can probably tell English isn’t my first language, although I believe we will find a common link :slight_smile:

Edit: I’m in UTC +1

2 Likes

Drop me an in game email, maybe we can help you out.

1 Like

Hey Dudi,

We are Long Haul Industries we just got our first refinery and are starting moon mining soon. We are a small corp with around 10 pilots and growing quickly. We are very tight knit group. We operate near Dodixie and have weekly mining operations. We build and haul when not mining. Send me an ingame message if you curious or would like to learn more.

1 Like

Would love to speak with you if you’d like to send me an in game mail or speak to me on discord. @Apollexis#0930

I don’t need a schedule from you but a timezone would help a lot.

1 Like

Ok it’s UTC +1

1 Like

Our play time is around 0400-1600 eve time. Idk how doable that is for you but if you’re looking for a lot of fun in PvP with laid back players who get a lot of kills, we might be good for you.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Hey man, sent you a mail, feel free to respond and ask anything you need to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Dudi_Ripper and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super Active WH Corp/Alliance and I believe we could be alot of fun for you. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

hi and welcome back

perhaps i can help you. first of all this is an alt toon but i do check in game mails.

we have a small close knit group of friends in the corp, we live in null sec and have access to a few market hubs for our needs, pvp if we want it, we do moon mine and have production facilities and obviously PVE ratting which is at level 5 with all the ihub upgrades.

everything is nice and relaxed and RL definitely comes first. if you wish to use us a stepping stone then its absolutely fine as the mutual benefits will be there. if you choose to stay around then also fine, no pressure.

were small yet perfectly formed and recruitment is open

pop me a mail in game and we’ll chat some more

1 Like

Come fly with us in Delve!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/asteroid-farm-unlimited-adfu-null-sec-corporation-pvp-ratting-industrial/110490/30

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.