60 M SP (x2) Returning Vet looking for a ISK-making corp

Have two chars (on same account), both ~60M SP - previous lonewolf mentality

Indy Char (main-ish):

• Perfect Jump Skills + JF to lvl 5 (Rhea)

• Perfect or near perfect core/ navigation skills

• Near perfect refining skills

• Near perfect trading skills (~9.0 Caldari Navy standings ftw)

• Solid PI skills

• Near perfect production/ research skills

Small-scale Highly focused PvP Char:

• Maxed core/ navigation skills

• Maxed shield/ armour skills

• Near perfect sub-cap drone skills

• Cov Ops lvl 5

• Max Scanning skills

• Pre-trained maxed core skills for both missiles and gunnery

• Basically all covert and core skills trained to maxed, ready to specialize as desired

ABOUT ME

• Mid-20s

• RL comes first

• Canadian, EST - 0:00 - 4:00 EVE time a few nights a week most weeks

• Very knowledgeable on most aspects of the game up until any major changes post skill injectors release

• I mostly enjoy manufacturing, logistics (both transport + logi), explo and small-scale pvp (suited my lone-wolf mentality well)

• Looking to join a small-scale corp with a solid industrial wing I can grow in and devote most of my in-game time to, with a side of cov-ops small-scale PvP. Ideally WH/ lowsec corp with good mix of young bloods and bitter vets

In-Game Experience

• ran a fairly lucrative forum business years back for boosting corp standings (for POS deployment in hisec) for all empire factions/ corp creation and the like - before CCP put me out of business with POS deployment changes way back :{

• bought and sold characters on the character bazaar back when that was still bumping (wonder how that market is with skill injectors nowadays); used to buy chars with potential, focus em in the flavour of the day/ clean up their sheets for a month or two and sell em, often for a ridiculous profit. This along with the boosting business was where I made most of my ISK over the years, never really spent tons of time in-game per se

• did incursions as a logi basi pilot from time to time with those public groups

• outside of the three above activities, I typically just did frig pvp in FW space with previously owned pilots for fun here and there, explo, manufacturing/ inventing and logistics contracts and the like

• owned a ■■■■ ton of chars throughout the years, before I started my forum business I sold off my original two main chars from 2012, used the profits and in-game savings to buy a decent/ well-rounded character from the bazaar - been trying to buy em back ever since :frowning:

• shortly after skill injectors released (sold pretty much all my assets off (including my beloved JF - rip), kept some of my researched BPOs, made two new chars with a name of my own :heart: and skill injected the ■■■■ out of them -> proceeded to play skill training online for a few more months until I dropped EVE for ‘good’

Imma capitalist at heart with aspirations of hot dropping mofuckas from time to time

Carebear ‘vet’ looking for a small corp of like-minded pilots who don’t treat EVE as a job but rather play it for fun and, most importantly, ISK (gotta horde that ISK) in their free time. An industry focused corp with small-scale PvP capabilities and aspirations would be the ideal. Not looking for alliance affiliations who take ■■■■ way too seriously and have absurd expectations of their members

2 Likes

Check us out, small gang PvP focus and all of the infrastructure you need for your industrial toon.

1 Like

Hello @Sorry_Eh and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. We would love to have you take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Greetings -

I am also just returned to Eve after a long absence. My corp is a laid back (real life comes first) tight knit group that is looking to expand as we refocus to running Abyssals and use what we gain from there to profit via the spoils and manufacture some new stuff.

We are also looking for director level players and I reward handsomely for that.

Eve mail me or convo me in game and we can chat to see if you would be a fit for what we are looking for.

1 Like

we might be something for you :slight_smile: [HOLES] Holesale Operations [WH - PVP] 🦞

1 Like

Maybe I could interest you in a rebuilding PvP corp with an experienced leader. We’ve established ourselves (and our wardec ineligible indy shell corp) in a C4 with C4/C2 statics and everything’s going fairly smoothly. We’re looking for pilots for both corporations, and if small is what you’re looking for I think we could be a really good fit for you. Hit me up ingame any time.

1 Like

Appreciate all the interest, still looking for a corp

1 Like

Still looking

1 Like

Still looking

Looking for something relatively small (30 active people), ideally not in an alliance

1 Like

What your asking for does exist, but rarely you can get it through the forums. Consider 0.0 maybe and most of the time you can make contacts through 0.0 and they can get you into WH.

1 Like

You should look into Shorokaze Syndicate in game.

They’re a fairly small WH corp operating in a C4 currently. Definitely fits my requirement of “being able to know everyone individually on comms” as I put it to them when I joined. Plenty of opportunity for industry expansion. One of our statics has a guaranteed Hi-Sec link, so ease of access to market for selling/buying stuff. I’ve recently returned to the game as well, and it has been a blast here with these guys. There’s no pressure from any of them, they just like to know that you’re there.

Hope to see you in game and in discord!

1 Like

They exist in the in-game corp search function - some of which I have contacted

There a surely tons of smaller corporations (sub-100 members) who function out of varying WH levels

I’m in no rush to find a corp that properly suits me, I’ve joined corps in the past for trial periods (null or lowsec only to be disappointed)…thanks for the advice but I will continue to hold out until I find something as close as possible

1 Like

Still looking

1 Like

Fluffy Snakes is recruiting. We are a small High-Sec and wormhole alliance.
If you would like to talk I am in game right now or you can send me an in game mail or you can contact one of our other diplos.

1 Like

Hello Sorry Eh

I started a corporation about 5 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Still looking

Thanks for replies thus far

1 Like

Hello,

i was wondering if you had a moment to talk. I sent you a convo invite in game and would like to sit down and have a convo with you.

-Lord Balis

1 Like

We are laid back, almost to the point of being Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. High/low sec manufacturing corp that mines their own mats and explores for their own T2 mats.

1 Like

DRONV
USTZ WH game
Various types of PVP Blops/small gang/fleet fights and good isk making also
Looking for cool bros to have fun times with(bonus points if from Texas)
2300-0600
eve time play time
Mail me or PM me on discord at Jason Knight#5456
We are small but daily ops and fun ops and we like to try any kind of cool idea everyone could have some fun with. Looking forward to talking with you more and possibly fling with you.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like