100MIL+ SP Player Entertaining Corp Suggestions (Null + Industry + PVP)

Greetings!

As the topic says I am entertaining suggestions for corps since I’m considering trying something new. I am an industry player however I have no issues in maintaining required fleets and I actually enjoy getting some pew on (small or large fleets).

Killboard Links:
Erika Mizune
Kagami Kimura

Activity has been low due to lack of motivation. Took a LOA due to RL issues and it’s been shaky since; I am trying to find my motivation to play again, hence why I’m entertaining corp suggestions to see what else is out there to try.

I have over 100MIL SP’s (see here if interested) where the majority are geared to industry and trade but I also have decent combat skills too of course. All my skills are pure, no injectors. I’ve been playing Eve since 2011 (or 2010 if you want to count my ‘failed attempt’ where I logged in, got killed, and logged off).

I’m mainly a USTZ player but there are times that I will play in EUTZ (depending on sleep schedule at the time), so something with others in those TZ’s would be good.

I would be looking for something that’s close knit vs being in a corp with hundreds of members (ie: I don’t want to be just another ‘number’).

Experience:
4 Years Experience Running A Jump Freighter and Shopping Service
4 Years Experience as Corp Director (Industry and Logistics)
1-2 Years Experience in Basic Alliance Management

Other Highlights:
Former Eve Radio Manager/DJ for 7 Years (Yumene)
Experience Organizing Large Scale Mining Operations
CSM 10/11/12 Candidate
BPO Collector W/ Over 1,000 Unique BPO’s

Thank you for reading! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

My suggestion! And when you are that long around you propably heard about josh.
Best regards.
Kaelen

Hey! Looks like you might be interested in us! We are small/medium scale sov-holding pvp alliance. [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation [LORDE] - null sec alliance for you!
Not a part of any huge block, we are not fans of that kind of stuff. RL friendly. Good industrial core, great FCs (From specter fleet and bombers bar).
If you want to know more feel free to ping me either via in-game mail or through discord Glorfindeil#2642

:+1: Sounds great … if you are interested to develop a new system, than we should talk, convo me In-Game! :slight_smile:

Hey we may be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Hey there we are not a NS corp but you should check us out you will not be just another number here.

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

evemail us!

Erika is a great addition to any corp! I would definitely recommend her!

Hello !! My corp is not as big as some of the other guys posting in here however we have over 100 toons and active in all time zones. We do almost everything a null sec corp does. We shoot rocks, we shoot moons we shoot nuets and we get shot as well. So all in all we are a round about corp living the null sec dream. We are looking for more rounded players that want to do more then just one thing. We would be interested in taking you aboard and seeing if your a good fit with us.

Remember, Corps are not just recruiting players but players are recruiting corps. Here is a link to our recruitment thread 3. Come check us out !!

As always, thank you
Eowarebin Ginen - Director/ Recruiter - RoW

Any interest in whs? Doesn’t get more close knit than that. My corp Endless Defiance’s daily content is small gang brawling in our C5 chain. But we do get our medium to large fleet fix on the occasion wh eviction or counter eviction.

Interesting enough, I was in one of Soul Society’s previous alliances back in 2010-2012 when we were first trying out null sec in Delve and Etherium Reach. It was alright for the first 6 months or so, but after awhile I got just so bored with it I quit the game for 5 years. So believe me, I understand burnout. Luckily, about 9 months ago I started playing again and thought I’d try something a bit different. And boy was joining a wh corp the best eve related decision I have ever made.

Anywho, if that peaks your interest feel free to check us out here: Endless Defiance - C5-5 Vanilla PvP Corp - Recruiting Now!

Test_Logo

Check ATCSY here: ASTROTECH SYNDICATE

Corp is chill and laid back, based in null, and offers opportunity for PvP and Indy.

Hit the corp up on discord: PUBLIC LOBBY

We PVP. Low sec mainly just returning to game
Help us Make Invicta. Great Again!!

Erika Mizune
Simply put your well qualified, and Sith Navy needs you! What we can offer for your skills is a better experience than most corps. Rather than being just another guy we are interested in taping you to help bring us to the next level. We are establishing an infrastructure that will help our coalition throughout three regions of space.
If you want pvp we got it. We do ops daily, today before lunch we took it to a major alliance. IF your looking to make isk we have great infrastructure, great management and a supportive alliance. Enjoy benefits like ship replacement, and a group of dedicated content producers. Dont be bored, choose to play the game with Sith Navy

Among the many, check us out also.

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

Hey Erika, you might be a good fit for Happy Endings. Our Alliance: Good Sax works together as a single entity to control a large portion of stain. We are currently in a campaign to evict Scourge out of Stain. This requires more pilots as well as upgrading our citadels and building more capitals to replace losses. Scourge is our most challenging enemy yet but good sax has held our space for the last Decade and we will not lose it now! It is a very exciting time to be in Stain and this might be one of the only times you see small gang super fights due to how remote our space is. Check out our recruitment ad for the specifics [Fondl] Happy Endings. [Good Sax] Opens Its Doors

Hey there Erika.

Saw your ad and man, id love to have you join our corp/alliance. We really are one big tight knit community. Corps are just names, we all work together and live together, working towards a common goal. We have many opportunities also that are literally tailored to your skill set. Plenty of isk to be made and no renting involved.

We also offer pvp as well, and so far we have enough of it. We live out of tene space, and no we are not with mwm. Come by our TS and audit us if you want, we are havily focused ustz. So bear in mind that.

Hopefully you read this far and if so go ahead and pm me if your interested in hearing more, or messege me on discord [C5-F] nutzmarine#7645.

[.l2p.] You’re Dead Fool is looking for YOU

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.