Returning player LF corp

Just a laid back older guy looking to pick the game back up, I cant mine for that long without someone to talk to.

Would anyone take me on, discord ios a must or some form of communication?

I have a receiver and a raven. I was in null sec years ago with a corp but mostly stay in high.

2 Likes

We are a bunch of laid back older guys, some younger, and a teenager. No stress or drama corp.

Null Sec Corp Looking for More Loose Screws - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

@qiunn I’ll mail you in game. We are lowsec based but our indy guys still hang out together in highsec.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hello @qiunn

The first thing I can say, is be open to moving out of HS. It is of little value to the over end game of EVE. We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. We could really help you with both the someone to talk to and the fact that you are missing the BEST parts of EVE Online. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

1 Like

Apollyon sounds good, I will be on around 6pm Mountain time. 12/4/2019

1 Like

I am looking for hi or low sec, I lived in nul sec for about 2 months before someone blew up our station. I would like to join if you guys would have me, I got a nicely fitted raven with most of the points and a retriever. i want to build out an osprey or a intercepter, I like the support vessels the most.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.