Posting on an alt.
- Decent KB (90%+).
- Closing in on 300m SP almost exclusively combat focused
- Can fly anything sub titan with nearly perfect skills (except the new Trig ships)
- Experience leading corps and an alliance
- FCed big and small fleets, for small and fairly substantial entities around Eve
- Self sufficient, I have a few alts and plenty of isk to float me unless I do some incredibly dumb things. Multiple supers dumb.
- A handful of folks know me on my main toon (definitely not famous but had a few things some people may recognize)
Uhhh, I’m not sure but wherever I go must have these qualities
- I’m US TZ but early due to how early I getup for work… kind of a mix between early US (EST side) and super late EU
- RL First: I have kids, wife, amazing job that at times requires oncall. I’ve made Eve a job too many times to count. I also lead a team at work and need the ability to walk away from Eve on occasion to focus on that. Children seem to require attention as does a wife who does not always respect the seriousness of internet spaceships
- Having “links” to show I’m active is just silliness.
- PvP is what makes Eve fun - must have explosions
- PvP who like to win, not terrified too fight, but not a fan of whelping just to whelp - to clarify, I’m fine with semi risky fights, I dont want absolute guaranteed victory, nor do I want wholesale slaughter either
- No issues if I turn into a isk grubbing whore (I sometimes get the carebear urge and decide to go make a few billion - it happens) Often this involves me spending more on the ship I use to make isk than how much I make ironically
Not Looking For:
- Angry jackass FCs - it was fun 10 years ago, now it’s just irritating. You can lead without screaming how stupid everyone is and using words I’d prefer kids not to hear
- Elitist attitudes
- High sec wars - sorry, zero appeal here
- The need to be on voice regardless of situation - PvPing requires voice comms, there are times when I’m online making isk, or just chilling where I cannot wear a headset - due to young children. I will be on when I can, but generally won’t be participating in fleets if I cant wear one. I do PvP via text at times, for very small gang + ganks typically
- Super massive corporations - I’d prefer to get to know folks I fly with. I probably will want to get back into FCing and help out… I don’t want crazy responsibility but I’m not the type to be a small faceless cog in the corner either, massive corps usually get too bureaucratic for me
That’s a decent summary… let me know what questions you folks have for me!