Who are we?
Krypted Gaming is a tight-knit group of chill individuals who want to play and enjoy the game in a self-sufficient and respectable manner.
We are a group that aims to have a very unique culture, focused on providing quality in presentation, communication, and everything else we do.
We play the game for the game, which generally means that we aim to be play in a sustainable and healthy manner, while getting involved in the greater EVE community (meetups, etc).
|Region||Active Hours||IRL Meetups|
|18:00 - 22:00||Usually twice per year|
|22:00 - 04:00||Several times a year|
If you’re looking to join us in a timezone outside of the ones covered above, expect minimal players (usually 2-3) and a lot of alliance utilization. We will all be at work, spamming Discord from boredom!
It’s hard to sum up everything we do in a few bulletpoints, but you can expect
- Frequent small gangs involving multi-boxing, capitals, and individual piloting tactics
- Enjoying our space pixels (ships) and sharing that fun with others (minimal salt, maximum respect)
- Unique group money-making tactics to fund our explosion addiction (capital incursions, abyss, etc)
- Actively embracing unique tactics and failure in order to learn and have fun
Our alliance culture is completely fueled by a lust for PvP, so expect 24/7 PvP action.
For recruitment, we generally look for things that would allow you to easily transition into our playstyle.
- A clear history of PvP activity (playing multiple times a week, plenty of kills)
- Ability to fly standard nullsec doctrines (T2 logistics cruisers, T3Cs, machs)
- At least one capital alt or PvP alt (dread preferred)
For newer players, there are many better experiences for you to enjoy before you settle down into a tight knit PvP group. Try out EVE University, Pandemic Horde, and Karmafleet. Enjoy yourself while the magic lasts!
Would you be a good fit?
We are a small group, and we’ll always be a small group. Our vision doesn’t involve forming up 50 heads in a corporation fleet, that’s why we’re in an alliance.
We target people who,
- Go beyond just being an F1 monkey (recon, probers, fcs, multi-boxing)
- Want to be in a small, tight-knit environment (otherwise, join a nullbloc)
- Are willing to adapt to any in-game situation (lowsec, wormholes, nullsec)
If this doesn’t sound like you, we recommend checking out some of the many other awesome null groups that are a better fit.
Stop by and have a chat with us, we usually have people around 24/7. If we aren’t the perfect match we’ll point you to a corporation that is a better fit for you.