135M SP Pilot Looking For PvP Learning Opportunities

Hi, not new to Eve but new to blowing up players. Maybe not new to PvP as I have nullsec and WH exploration experience but that only ever involves (rarely successfully) running away. Looking for a WH or nullsec corp that wants to show me the ropes. I have T2 logi cruiser skills, HAC, HIC, covops and am currently working on black ops. Thanks in advance.

Hey Calikaa,
Black Omega Security is a PVP corp and happy to help you with your PVP journey.

You can read more about us here:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/black-omega-security-recruitment-for-pvp-ers-now-open/179215/22

Hi @Calikaa_Mak_faw

If you’re active during EU TimeZone you should check us out.

Hey man, small tight-knit wormhole group with tons of PvP.

Go with this guy ^ flown with him in the past. For sure a good FC to teach you the real technical aspects of PVP

Bruh. Come check out Capsuleer Outfitters.
We are all over 25. Core group comes from military background. As long as you have thick skin and like to f around we are an awesome group of guys.
We have sov in Vale. Pvp fleets pretty much every night and systems to krab if you so choose.
IRL always comes first.

Check out our add and feel free too drop by out public channel or discord.

Look forward to seeing you!

Hey @Calikaa_Mak_faw,

We are a low-sec PvP corp that both trains NewBros and helps reintegrate returning OldBros in the technical aspects of PvP. I’d like to invite you to take a look at our ad and come have a chat with us on Discord to see if we have what you’re looking for and if we’d be a good fit for each other.

The Classy Gentlemans Corporation is currently looking for more pilots to join us in our endeavors. We are a long standing WH corp with over a decade of WH experience, currently we live in a C2 with C3/HS static. We offer a great Industrial infrastructure and tend to do just about everything New Eden has to offer including training day 2 pilots or pilots who just haven’t done something before. I went ahead and sent you a mail in game, in the meantime check out our forum post for more info.
I look forward to hearing from you.

• Stay Classy and Fly Dangerously

would you be interested also for a low sec corp ? Have also great opportinity for nullsec pvp. if you are interested please read as bellow.

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

hi @Calikaa_Mak_faw
I think you would be quite well suited to FUN inc!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.