Returning after 6 years... multiple accounts 115msp+ looking for a home

I have multiple accounts with basically every type of pilot. Super cap…sub cap…fleet boost…cap building… reverse engineering…mining/rorqual…jf pilots you name it…

Im looking to be able to make some isk either in WH or farming Nullsec. Possibly lowsec if its a big enough alliance to be able to defend the R32 moons.

Im in my 30s not looking for a corp filled with drama. Im also not able to put in 12-18hr shifts like i used to in my teens/early 20s…

Bring on the copy/paste spam

2 Likes

hey m8,

QJS would be happy to accomodate you, we are part of evictus (legacy) and live in feythabolis deep null.
We are an EU/US (est) pvp corporation with r32/r64s if thats where your area of interest is.

What timezone are you in?

US tz during the week and weekends. But i can also get on during the day on the weekends aka the dirty russian tz lol

My main source of income before was building caps/supers when i was in Morsus Mihi [RAWR] alliance waaay back in the day. And building T3s when i lived in a c5/c5 WH. So thats prolly what i would be most comfortable doing if its a possibility. I also ran 5 or 6 pos’s back when those were a thing for reactions… i see these beautiful new citadels now thiugh so idk wtf im gonna do for isk lol but everything is an option lol

PDE would also be happy to offer you a place in Null Sec and also in legacy as a proud member of the Brave Alliance, we operate out of Impass on the other side of Feythabolis… and have plenty of industry and things to cater to your wide range of skills… Predominately US corp with a but of AUS on the side… no time play requirements are needed… real life comes first…

The Crimson Order is recruiting and we want you! We live in Feythabolis with Blue Suns Industrial Technologies. We are a chill corp, drama free and all adults. Plenty of isk to be made in our space. Real Life always comes first. I hope to hear from you soon to discuss any questions you may have.

discord.gg/6uqdguF

Hey @L3I9H

If you’re still open to lowsec our group Filthy Peasants may be a good choice for you.

We’re a EU to US TZ lowsec and npc null pvp corp that lives in the Placid region. We’re an established group with active leadership, great FCs, and all the infrastructure for industry you could ask for (except supercaps can’t be built in lowsec).

We have daily fleets consisting of roams, blops drops, gate camps, and the occasional WH dive while also providing weekly strat ops, capital ops, and structure offense/defense timers. While we have a lot of daily activity we operate on an RL first basis and your time will always be your own.

We also have plenty of industrial infrastructure across multiple regions which include: R64 moons in 3 regions that are open to all members to mine, your choice of personal or corp R32 moons, rigged structures for reactions, capital construction, citadel construction, and whatever structures you’d like to operate.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth for a chat.

Hello @L3I9H and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

I know the Super Cap Toon will be limited but if you are looking for something different, something more in your content in space? We are a SUPER Active WH Corp/Alliance and would love to have you bring your experience and hang with our amazing community of players. Come take a closer look at what and who we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Well if you’re interested in wormholes, evictions offer a lot of room for logistical minds (the moving assets kind) to apply themselves, and quite honestly the other areas (low, null) in the game are ■■■■ atm.

Check us out, we do plenty of PvP content that you’d be able to apply yourself to. All older guys (we go to the meetups, etc) that are mostly EVE veterans.

The Exchange Collective is Recruiting!

"OF ALL THE GROWTH-FOCUSED CORPS,
TXC IS THE MOST RELAXED AND FUN."
Corp Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98311406/
9.74 TRILLION ISK WORTH OF ENEMY SHIPS KILLED
Corp Web Site: https://txc-eve.com
“A DELIGHTFUL BLEND OF INDUSTRY & COMBAT”

You sound like my type of guy!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:

• PvP Mindset

• Daily PvP Content

• Capital Use/Escalations

• Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]

• Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:

• 1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
  • 2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
  • ESI Check on ALL accounts

Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Hey man, We are a small gang pvp corp who lives in a C2. If wormhole space is something you would be interested in, and want to shoot more than NPC’s or rocks, let me know. We would be happy to talk with a guy like you.

discord

Thanks for the replies so far ill be reaching out to a few of you for sure

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.