4 Pilots / 8 Accounts / 90Mil SP min ~~ LF Null PvP Corp US TZ

3 Pilots flying since 2007 returning to game after break. We have been flying together for years and have been back in game for about 4 months doing BLOPs and cloaky hunting in NPC null together. Would like to find a 0.0 corp/alliance that we can continue to do more of this and find friends to join in on the fun.

Corp needs to be flexible with our availability. We always run an op at least on Sat and Sun and then smaller roams during the week. We are all working professionals and have limited time during the week based on meetings, appointments, etc… 2 of us have null FC experience.

Eve Mail or in game chat is best option for communication.

1 Like

TSSOC offers all Aspects of Null life, and the flexability to Do that your describing.

Come and have a look!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/31?u=cookem

1 Like

No wormholes eh?

1 Like

not totally against it

1 Like

We enjoy drops and blops check out our kb. Iron-Fleet Recruiting

1 Like

Hey Tao Zun,

EVE is best played with friends. I would like to invite you to apply to my circle of friends, SBBAL. we’ve all been playing together for years now as well and always looking for good pilots to join our ranks.

Check out our forum post for some more information and how to get in contact with us.

Cheers,
Milli o7

1 Like

Might be a good fit for us then… casual tryhard category since we’re all adults with 9-5s and ■■■■ to do after work. Wide range of PvP, depends on wherever the holes go. Mostly boils down to microgang, blops, and wormhole brawls.

Tight knit group, been flying together for years.

1 Like

Still weighing options till friends and I discuss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.