Delete

delete pls

Hi, if your looking for small gang pvp and industry i would invite you to join XeCutioners Recruitment channel in game. We can chat more about what you are looking for and if we might be able to offer you a new home.
we are not with any large groups and live in Great Wildlands. USTZ and we also have a dedicated market.

Check your inbox dude

Hey Prophet! Welcome to your first official EVE forum post!

I’m Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re part of Hardly Competent alliance which is in the Kairos Initiative coalition. We live in LowSec (yes we make decent ISK haha), we’re casual (no activity requirements), IRL comes first (REAL LIFE IS ALWAYS #1), and we’re a tight knit group of dudes that just love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said).

Now, we’re not a blob… we’re not some huge group that sees our individual members as numbers. We value each and every person, we do everything we can to make sure everybody gets their fair share of the fun and glory. Sure, we have friends we can call on if necessary… but we’re very independent and our pride as a community runs deep.

So here’s the lazy part of my reply (har har):

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously! Hope to hear from you soon Prophet, I’d love to have a chat with you! I would send you a Discord message but we have to share a server for that even if I have your Discord ID.

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Sounds like you need to try out wormholes, man. Hunting is super relaxed until you find those juicy fights!

Come check us out, plenty of US content.

Got this last night in your TZ:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.