83m SP PVP Pilot looking for new home

Hey Tsunetomo, sounds like you’d be a pretty solid fit for us.

EUTZ and early USTZ mainly although a Corp/Alliance with presence in all timezones would be huge plus as I sometimes work odd shifts.

Most of our content is in EUTZ, and I usually will run small gang roams or PvP contenet after 5PM EST (so around 22:00 EVE), plenty of early USTZ content since most of our EU guys are brits.

logi, mach, etc

Your skills would fit our doctrines pretty well.

I’m looking for an active PVP corp with excellent presence on comms (the social aspect of Eve is very important to me). Would prefer a more mature crowd but I’m not that fussed about this (as long as you’re not idiots basically).

Plenty of content going on in Triumvirate, should be able to log in and PvP at any time with our 24/7 wolfpacks. We don’t recruit kiddos… don’t want the drama. We’re a bit tight knit (IRL meetups and whatnot) so we stick to the smaller side, don’t expect 10 corporation dudes on voice 24/7, that’s why we’re in an awesome PvP alliance :slight_smile:

I prefer small gang PVP and roams. I also enjoy cov-ops stuff (stealth bombers, hot drops, hunting in a pilgrim, etc).

99% of our content outside of EUTZ is small gang and microgang content, with some random capital drops mixed in.

Large scale carrier stuff and super cap warfare is less interesting to me so if that’s your bread and butter then I’m probably not a good fit.

Small alliance so you’re not going to get that nullbloc BS here.

1 Like