Corp Found. thanks

Hello

I’ve been playing Eve since around 2004 with a couple of long breaks. I’ve done lots of different things from Lowsec piracy, small gang mercenary to big fleet null warfare. Just returned from a 3 year break due to RL.

I have 3 seperate active subbed accounts.
173m - trained iTitan pilot including Nyx, faxes, dreads plus logi. Hics. Hacs, t3;s, blops, bombers - pretty much everything.
157m - Supercarriers, dreads, fax plus all 4 races of subs,
73m - subcap Matar/Gallente/Caldari

I’m mature (over 40), easy going and sociable, I enjoy everything from small fast roams in intys, scouting, to cap fights and all points in between.

What I’m looking for -
Stable corp without emotional drama llamas
Good variety in PvP activities
Decent null isk making space when no fleets are running
Supercap parking space

I have a bunch of othervsupport stuff from J’F skills to T2 production and am pretty self-sufficient for isk.

Pretty open minded where I go, mainly looking for a sociable corp with a decent rep, piracy, mercenaries or nul without too much carebearing,

1 Like

Offering all Aspects of Null life, and proud member in TEST.

come check us out

1 Like

Hey Sala, you’d probably be a solid fit for us, especially since you’re in the UK!

Plenty of PvP content, minimal carebearing (we usually run abyss trios to fund our explosions), and a small tight knit group that focuses on enjoying the game. We utilize capitals pretty often, but we’re in a small 0.0 alliance with minimal blues, so you have to be a little crafty :slight_smile:

Our UK guys will also be meeting up IRL in February!

1 Like

Hi Sala,

Please check out my corporation, Donec Purum Scoriam.

We seemingly tick most of your boxes, and would love to have a chat with you.

All the best.

1 Like

I’m used to being crafty; I kept my first Nyx (full Deadspace fit as well, none of this T2 ratter trash lol) in a POS outside Tama when PL used to hunt supers for sport. Never lost it - although I did accidentally eject it with no pilot from my pos, but that’s another story.

I’m 50/50 on doing the null vs small gang thing atm - nullblock would be nice for getting in a Titan and Nyx, but done that and I’m a Cartel speedfreak at heart. My favourite Eve period was 15 close friends pirating, fending off the locals 4 times our size in kitchen sink fleets. I like flying with the same crew all the time so we get used to working together and I like tactical gameplay and hunting, so I’ll definitely check you out. Group PVE is probably a good thing, PVE is now just a chore I do to pay for stuff, the only reason I play after all these years is for the social aspect.

Thanks for your response. Will give it some thought and let you know.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Dinos are cool. PGL fleets are epic fun even when you lose. Will drop in game for a chat tomorrow.

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrel

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the high SP EUTZ Corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea and part of the Legacy Coalition. They are very returning player friendly and more than happy to bring you up to speed.

We have Keepstar access for you to dock your supers in, and we use capitals fairly regularly. We have a variety of subcap doctrines as well, everything from Proteii/Guardians to Machariels/Guardians to Retributions/Pontifexes/Deacons, and we always have need of support ships like Heavy Interdictor Cruisers or combat probers.

We have a mature and very social atmosphere here, and our Discord is always alive with activity and our mumble always have people in it, and our coalition is always sending out fleets for anyone to go on. We’re a no drama corp that likes good content, and we specialize in all kinds of PVP, from small gang to 200 man coalition level fleets. We also have very good ratting space for making money.

We have one of the best hauling services in the game, and should you wish to apply, they will always be happy to have an additional JF pilot. We also have a lot of Industrial infrastructure for manufacturing and research.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Sala Kyss,
Hello,
We are Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.] a long standing, proven USTZ PVP Corporation (we like our EU bros too) and are part of The Imperium flying under The Initiative banner. We specialize in destroying pixels, courtesy of expert PVP pilots and FCs in large scale alliance/coalition engagements.
We also have access to Imperium Super Market.
Benefits of being a member in WECU.

• Solidified core membership of 40+ active pilots
• 24/7 Corp Level Active Discord Chat
• Alliance Level SRP
• Corporation Level SRP

Requirements:
• Working Microphone and Discord/Mumble (for voice/chat)
• Omega Clone Status
• Willing to get into alliance and corporation doctrines
• Top memes
• Don’t be a Scrub
Training into a cap alt. (20 Million SP minimum)
• Must have or be willing to skill an alpha character to fly certain subcaps (on a free alpha 3rd account)

We are recruiting all people that can fill those roles and contribute to WECU. You don’t necessarily need to have the cap alt/s ready at time of join but you must be willing to skill one and have one ready in 3 months or be Cloaky drop/hunter trained which can substitute for capital requirements but must already be trained and ready . We have space available in nullsec and multiple avenues for isk making. https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ

3 Likes

Sent you an in game mail.

1 Like

Sent you an eve mail mate

1 Like

Dropping blops meme bombs on unsuspecting nerds, I like the cut of your gib sir and will be in touch.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Sounds like you would be a perfect fit for us! We’re tight knit group of people, most of us older than 30. We throw ourselves at everything space has to offer, and have a lot of fun doing it!

Swing by our Discord channel and say hello, or get in touch with one of our recruiters in-game!

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Dude! I think you’d be an awesome fit for us, come have a chat sometime!

ChemiKals is a PvP focused corporation within Goonswarm Federation operating out of Delve (0.0 Space/NullSec). We are a very tight knit group of space dudes that take care of each other in and out of game, we’ve been known to have RL meetups and a good number of us consider one another as close friends. Our bond is definitely one that extends beyond the confines of EVE Online as we also play various other games together.

We do give each other a-lot of flak but it’s all in good fun, so you should have a thick skin and like to mess around if you’re considering joining us! We have pilots in all time zones and from an assortment of nationality, race and gender. We do not discriminate and you are under no obligation to share personal information of any kind. Discussion of politics and religion are strictly prohibited, such discussions can however take place in a designated comms channel if necessary.

Requirements for Membership:

• Have at least 1 PvP Dedicated character with no fewer than 10 Million Skill points
  • Participate in 6 Combat fleets per month on an alliance/coalition level
  • Have a working mic and speakers
  • Pass a full security screening
  • Work well with others
  • Be at least 18 years of age

Our Principles:

• We pride ourselves on being drama free
  • Bigotry and Racism/Sexism are NOT tolerated
  • Members will abide by the EVE Online EULA
  • Pilots are expected and required to PvP and to pull their own weight

If you’d like to know more, before contacting a recruiter, then please consider visiting our YouTube channel:
ChemiKals Corp YouTube

If everything you’ve seen here fits with your ideal image of a corporation or you simply want to know more… then stop by “Chemk Pub” in-game or send an EVE Mail to Ram Askaari.

You may also contact us through:
Discord: https://discord.gg/cdTQXM5
Twitter: @ChemiKalsCorp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChemikalsCorp

Thank you for your time!

-Ram Askaari
-Recruitment Director, ChemiKals

1 Like

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who responded with offers. Found a great corp now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.