Returning Player looking for Corp

Hello all,

I am a returning player to EVE after several years, played 2012-2013 and currently around 8 mil SP and able to run a T2 Covetor and currently training skills to get into a Raven. I’m a pretty relaxed guy, I like similar attitudes in a group. Not really looking to dive head first into anything, but just make ISK and train skills with the occasional foray into combat and such. Would like to get into nullsec mining with groups or wormhole forays right now, but im open to a lot of activities.

1 Like

Hi there, come check us out. Happy to help.

EVE is boring without a good Corp. to ■■■■■■■■ around on coms. Look at Occulus Rifts for some great fun blowing ■■■■ up. Message me in Game- X TREME1.

Hay John Big-Booty we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game

Hi John,

Corporation 1 are a relaxed corp with no compulsory ops etc but we do focus on mining at the moment - moon, and WH mainly.

Have a read of the thread below and check your in game mailbox.

Fly safe!

Hello welcome back to eve i would love to chat with you so maybe you take the time to look at are corp add as i think you would be a great fit

yo m8, oh well somthing that could do, mabe is beeing in a police department corp? as pew,pew we go for pirates, criminals, etc… and we cover all aspects of the game with departments for almost everything, exploration, indistry bla,bla… we have a Training method for all new members that foloows promotiuons, giving them free ships so pvp dont cost them anything and peeps are super nice so… and ofc RL comes first… well, have a look ;o)

logoS26MWNNO T U S K Corporation

“IN THE GODS WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS, WE TRACK”

We seek players of all skills and professions. We are looking to recruit people, not accounts.

Tusk is made up of pilots who are mature, professional, and team oriented.
“Everyone Fights, Everyone Mines, Everyone Prospers” is the philosophy we live by.

Much of our success lies in discipline and organization. We recruit people, not accounts, and the result is a very close-knit group of players who put their ships on the line for each other daily, and who dedicate their time to helping Corp-mates with no expectation of payment in return. Tusk conducts, money making operations for the Corp periodically throughout the week, and small to large PvP operations happening nightly in the FW combat zones.

We currently seek:

• SKILLED combat pilots. Note that skill! = skill points.
  • DEEP SPACE PILOTS. We need those with 0.0 and lowSec experience, Tusk is for fast learners.
  • Anyone with dedication, big ideas, and the drive to succeed.

Compulsory Requirements:

• 5mil SP+
  • Discord. Microphone is required.
  • English language is a must.

Secondary Requirements:

• Adequate weekly play time.
  • Mature, professional conduct.
  • Ability to follow instructions

We recruit people, not accounts. Tusk is not an ordinary corporation. If you can not see yourself in Tusk for more than a year, do not apply. We work together for our common goals and benefit, and we are only interested in people who will do the same.

In-game contacts

• CEO: James “TUSKER” Mac’Call

Please note

• Former members of hostile corps or alliances are often not considered.
  • 100% dedication is the only level accepted in TUSK Period.

TUSK has a solid group of experienced leaders; This is not a corporation, this is a home.

Join channel "TUSK-Public” in-game to speak with Tusk members. Convo any of the listed contacts to setup an interview.

To apply, submit you’re application for review. A Discord interview will be setup after your background check is complete. Visit “TUSK-Public” In-game for questions.

Regards and Fly Safe

We are very relaxed but active null-sec corp in Delve.
Link: SIOT - Recruitment Now Open - (EU/US/AU)
You are more then welcome to have a chat with us and see if we meet your needs

Join UNKSO!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.