Returning player/newer account lf a corp

Title says it all its been like 5 years since i played. im willing to do standing fleets since when i left they were manadtory to keep in an alliance. have skills that are focusing on carrier ratting and nagalfar. have around 41mil sp atm willing to train any other skills if caps cant pvp but i would like to do cap ratting so i can have isk to have fun and watch stuff die when we are not mobilizing.

1 Like

Im looking for some new pilots that want to have some fun together in various aspects of Eve.

Come check us out if you like.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

HI!!! Ben is recruiting. You should come check us out and see if you are good fit :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.