Returning to EVE. Help me find a home?

Hi,

I’ve been on and off since around 2012. I have a main character with 42m SP who is mainly skilled in security skills (mostly flying a Tengu) and a relatively young character with 22m SP that I’ve been using for mining and industry.

Nearly all of my experience in EVE has been in HS however I am completely willing to learn new things and explore areas of New Eden I’ve never seen before. Im open to HS/LS/Null/WH. I typically have enjoyed smaller corporations in the past as I like to build relationships with the people I am playing with.

I’m 25, I have a job and other interests so will not be able to play 24/7 but I’m definitely ready to come back to EVE. I live in the UK so an EU timezone is preferable but not a deal breaker.

Thanks! I hope to see you out there.

2 Likes

Hey Huttork! Love the name here. Dont know how to pronounce it but we’ll work that out.

You sounds like you could fit in Instrumentality of Trade : )

Who are we?

We see the corp more as an open forum to find common activities in industry (new markets, products etc). Since moving to the Great Wildlands, we also do regular Moon mining, PvP, and PvE ops out of NPC Nullsec from our staging system there (where we have stations as well). The security wing is certainly something we are looking to expand. We are primarily an indy corp, however. We have a Raitaru set up in Highsec for our research and production needs. Join us and expect a good base for boosting the start of your industry undertakings.

Currently, we are a handful of people, and we are looking for mature, social players that are interested in learning and having fun. As the founder of the corp I see it as my primary role to find you new content, as long as you show interest. I care about my corp mates being tolerant and respectful. We treat each other excellently and expect the same of you.

We have a flat organizational structure, where people collaborate on a project basis. If you participate in mining operations, for instance, expect to keep all you make. If you join up in PvP, we will make sure that your losses are balanced out by supplying appropriate ships for our fleets. We are here to support each other with a large blueprint library.

What are we looking for?

The most important qualities we look for are good people that are interested in starting something new and learning along the way. Therefore we have no prerequisites in terms of SP, preferred roles, etc. If you work well with the corp, we will find the content we need. If participating in Nullsec activities, we require you to be on voice comms when in game, at least listening. At best, you have a pvp-fitted ship ready to fleet up when our alliance needs us, and participate in our ice mining to fuel our stations.

We have members spread out over US and EU timezones (personally in GMT+1).

Head on over to our discord and say hello!

1 Like

o/ @Huttork_Virpio

If after High Sec, you are up for trying for small gang/faction warfare/low sec, we are recruiting :slight_smile:

If you never read about FW, here is a good introduction :
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Faction_warfare

We are part of Ushra’Khan, oldest existing alliance of New Eden and main Minmatar FW alliance. RL comes first, we have an active warzone with content. The corp/alliance is mainly Eutimezone with some US.

As for your alt, we have some out of alliance alt corps for industry even if to be honest we are not really specialized in this.

Don’t hesitate to drop by and talk with us to see if we can fit with what you are looking for !

About our corp :

Full post is here : [K.E.A] Kill'em All: Minmatar Faction Warfare PVP with Ushra'Khan [UNITY]

See you soon i hope !

1 Like

Come PvP in wormholes, bud. We have plenty of UK guys, even a London meetup every now and then.

1 Like

We are small at the moment but looking to grow.

We do PVP and PVE in Null sec.

Check out our add for more info and our Discord Link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Huttork_Virpio

I’m UK as well. Going to Eve London, Discord me if you’re going.

My alliance is Federation Uprising (top left) and is in null sec, Immensea, and we just finished playing our part in the great southern war against Frat/WinterCo. We’ve deployed in Providence just recently.

The corporation is XMETA.

Come and check us out in our public discord channel:

1 Like

Hey there Huttork! Welcome to your first official EVE forum post!

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re a member of Hardly Competent alliance which is a part of the Kairos Imitative coalition. Despite our well organized structure, we are still relatively small and new. We value building lasting friendships over recruiting just for more numbers. We have a strong sense of community that I think you would really enjoy! We don’t see new members as just numbers we can add to our fleets, we see a potential new friend. We have people in the EU and US Timezones, so you won’t have a hard time making friends.

We live in LowSec, use allied structures and as such are not war eligible. We have free reign of HighSec, easy access to trade hubs and people from all walks of EVE that are always willing to teach what they know. We have some very smart and dedicated people that have learned efficient ways of making good ISK in LowSec, all of them are willing to teach their methods as well :grinning:

So here’s my copy and paste bit haha:

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (no alphas, sorry)
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously! Hope to hear from you soon Huttork!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

1 Like

Sounds like we are your type of corp. Come say hi to us in Discord!

1 Like

Hi Huttork

We might be what you are looking for -

Lightning Squad Recruiting high sec

Hope to hear from you

JD

1 Like

Hi Huttork

I came back after a 9 year break and have found a home in EDF. We are good group of relaxed mature players. Enjoying PVP and do PVE/indy on the side to pay for our shiny ships.

When I came back to the game these players were great, they pointed out the changes and helped explain the stuff I didnt know, so if you did decide to come out to null sec (its not as scary as people make out, much simpler almost that HE) we can help you and guide you.

We love the game, but we all know RL comes first.

Several of us are from the UK, some from US, EU, South Africa… etc All over, you get the idea.
We use TS for voice comms and use Discord for out of game chat.
We prefer to keep the corp a sensible size with active members, we want to know those we play with, not just all be drones.

If you would like to find out more, drop by the in-game channel “The EDF bar” or our Discord, https://discord.gg/2V8WqzC

You can ask for me or DangR, Sylvania, Damienus, or the boss man, John McCreedy

Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Hello,

I have been playing EVE for years now and am still excited about the game. I came back recently after a nice break and tried to find a corp which suits my playstyle. And here started my problem. I could not find anything. They all had some demands or rules I did not want to meet. CTA’s, mandatoy on comms, nothing other than PvP, etc.

So I decided to create my own corp. A corp where the main occupation is PvP but also has room for other playstyles. Do you like manufacturing or exploration as a means to fund your PvP. No problem! Do you want to log in after a hard day at work and not be on comms but just relax? No problem!

I like the close knittedness of a corp and dont like the added weight of an alliance. An alliance will, in my mind, cause the corp to loose its identity and ability to make its own decisions. So this corp will not join an alliance ever. Same goes for blues, we dont need them.

So I hope that you are interested after reading this. The corp is small of course but I would like to grow it with like minded people. To create an environment where we have fun with whatever we do.

What we offer

Mature atmosphere with plenty of experience and SP
PvP orientated with room for other playstyles
Active, engaged, and approachable leadership 
Plenty of content: we can go anywhere we want
A relaxed, drama free atmosphere

What we are looking for

Self-sufficient, PVP focused players
EUTZ strictly
No hard SP limit
Pilots who want to help out other pilots

Join our channel FUP PUB and have a talk to find out more!

1 Like

hi were a smal wormhole corp based mostly in eu tz and aslong as you have/traine soon clovops cloaking you welcome to joine us and have fun

1 Like

Come see what we are about!

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly EUTZ Nullsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We are a part of Trigger Happy

While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  4. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.
1 Like

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow stuff up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.