Returning Player looking for Indy corp - UK player - HS/NULL/WH

Hello everyone. I would describe myself as a ‘mature’ player being in my 30s now and have played Eve on and off since 2009. I’ve taken a few breaks over the years, mainly to keep the game fresh and when RL decides it’s time to adult :frowning:. Over the years I’ve lived in HS and NRDS nullsec (Providence). I’ve never really lived in a WH aside from one short period where we got spanked so would like to try it again!

I am skilled into mining, reprocessing and various indy disciplines. Can fly Exhumers, Orcas, small drone boats and am training into Logi because Logi is always useful! I am not a PVP character but am happy to loose cheap little T1 ships to support fleets.

I’m looking for an active corp with an indy focus to settle back into the game, do some rock munching and make some ISK. Preferably UK/EU timezone with a more laid-back attitude.

Caveats:

• I’m a grown-up with a job and other commitments, I won’t be logging on at 3am for fleets because I need my precious old-man sleep…
  • My play time varies (Depends if the missus is away for the weekend!) So I cannot commit to playing every evening or during specific weekend hours when I need to be doing other things.

Please message me in-game or reply here if you would like to hear more.

o7

Hey Lysander.

You sound like someone who could be interested in what we do in IoT.

Life-wise I am in your spot exactly, but im trying to balance that with running our corp with a small and growing group of passionate, kind people.

Who are we?

We see the corp more as an open forum to find common activities in industry (new markets, products etc). Since moving to the Great Wildlands, we also do regular Moon mining, PvP, and PvE ops out of NPC Nullsec from our staging system there (where we have stations as well). The security wing is certainly something we are looking to expand. We are primarily an indy corp, however. We have a Raitaru set up in Highsec for our research and production needs. Join us and expect a good base for boosting the start of your industry undertakings.

Currently, we are a handful of people, and we are looking for mature, social players that are interested in learning and having fun. As the founder of the corp I see it as my primary role to find you new content, as long as you show interest. I care about my corp mates being tolerant and respectful. We treat each other excellently and expect the same of you.

We have a flat organizational structure, where people collaborate on a project basis. If you participate in mining operations, for instance, expect to keep all you make. If you join up in PvP, we will make sure that your losses are balanced out by supplying appropriate ships for our fleets. We are here to support each other with a large blueprint library.

What are we looking for?

The most important qualities we look for are good people that are interested in starting something new and learning along the way. Therefore we have no prerequisites in terms of SP, preferred roles, etc. If you work well with the corp, we will find the content we need. If participating in Nullsec activities, we require you to be on voice comms when in game, at least listening. At best, you have a pvp-fitted ship ready to fleet up when our alliance needs us, and participate in our ice mining to fuel our stations.

We have members spread out over US and EU timezones (personally in GMT+1).

Head on over to our discord and say hello!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.